Ch29~ What's going on?

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Jimin didn't get to make his vanilla flavored caramel.

Taehyung had locked himself in his office till evening, too embarrassed to come out despite Jungkook constantly pleading for him to come out.

He finally came out by 4pm, when they were supposed to leave for the Jeon Mansion, where Jungkook's parents live. They would be having the wedding in the garden, same place Jeon Hansol and Jeon Sara got married.

Taehyung first saw the garden the day Jungkook introduced him to his parents, they had a little dinner in the garden and Taehyung immediately fell in love with the place. Jungkook had also purposed to him in that garden, so they both decided to get married there. Sara was so delighted about the fact that her son would be tying the knot same place that she and her husband did.

All the arrangements for the wedding have been made, both families are to gather together for the week of the wedding, well, until the bachelors night. Taehyung and Jungkook are arriving there today, although the others would be there by Monday.

"Thought you was gonna stay there till the wedding" Jungkook says as he watched Taehyung tiredly walk out of the office.

Taehyung gasped, not expecting to see the other right in front of the door. He just glared at him and walks away, towards their room.

"Hey, Taehyung you can't do this" Jungkook sighs out, trailing behind Taehyung till they both got into the room. "Tae.. babe talk to me" he grabs Taehyung's wrist, spinning him around to face him,

"What?"

"Why are you ignoring me? I did nothing wrong!"

Taehyung just walks towards the bed and plopped on it, he ran is hands all over his face and hair, sighing frustratedly. "I don't know! Okay? I'm just flustered"

Jungkook chuckles, walking towards him. "I don't get why, babe, it's just Jimin"

"I know... it's Jimin.. he's gonna keep— ughhh" Taehyung whines as he fell back on the bed.

"Babe relax, it's not like he doesn't know we fuck, we're literally getting married" he grins.

"Don't say it like that~" Taehyung whines even more, feeling more flustered.

"Common tae, our bags are already in the car, you know it's a two hours ride" Jungkook says, moving towards the dresser and leaning on it.

"Oh! You're right! We shouldn't be late for dinner" Taehyung says as he jolted up from the bed.

"You want to freshen up or-"

"No need kook, we're still gonna have to bathe there tonight" he says, grabbing is shoulder bag and proceeding out of the room, Jungkook grabs is own backpack and walks out with the Burnett.

"I'll go get jiminie" Taehyung says, walking towards the guests room.

He walks into the room, seeing Jimin sleeping peacefully on the bed. He smiles, sitting on the bed and admiring the handsome blonde.

"Aww.. so cute.. so peaceful" he cooed, only before jumping on the blonde, shaking and startling him out of his peaceful sleep while laughing loudly l.

"The fuck tae?!" Jimin whined, pushing Taehyung off him a little too hard, making him land on the floor. "Shit, tae... are you okay?" Jimin panicked.

Taehyung kept wheezing when he saw the look on Jimin's face specifically at the way his nose was twitching.

"Why the fuck is your nose twitching?" He whizzed.

"Oh shut up" Jimin sighs, seeing that Taehyung was okay. "I couldn't make my caramel" he glares at the Burnett.

Taehyung suddenly became all flustered again, let's out a nervous laugh.

"Cause you got cum all over the kitchen!"

"Stop jiminie~" Taehyung whines. "I used a condom" he mutters and Jimin scoffs.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a voice. "We have a long ride, let's get going" Jungkook says before his footsteps was heard, indicating he was still walking away.

Taehyung quickly got up and ran from the room, Jimin chuckled, grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

~~~~~

They arrived at the Jeon Mansion two hours later. Getting off the car, a group of maids walks towards them, welcoming them with a bow and collecting the bags.

"Aigoo my babies!" Sara's high pitch voice was heard immediately they stepped into the house. She walks elegantly towards then and she engulfed Taehyung in a warm hug.

"Look at you, still has beautiful as ever" she complimented as she broke the hug. Taehyung just smiled shyly.

"Well you never fail to look so graceful, so composed, and so very beautiful" Taehyung says with a grin. Sara giggles as she blushes, walking towards Jimin and giving him a hug too.

"Cough" Jungkook suddenly says.

"Did you just say cough?" Taehyung let's out a chocked laugh.

"Well if it's not the brat that refused to come visit all these weeks" Sara says, grinning from ear to ear as he gives Jungkook a light hug.

"That's it?" Jungkook asked. They all chuckled and a new figure walks in.

"Sara at least let them settle down, after all, they just arrived" Hansol says as he welcomes them with a hug.

"Well pardon my manners! Come, Jimin, Ruby will show you to your room" she says as she gestured a maid to help Jimin. Jimin bows as he follows the maid— but halts his step when he sees a small figure running towards them.

"Daddy!!" The small figure runs towards Jungkook and hugs his legs.

"J— Jihoon?" Jungkook whispers, shocked.

"Jihoon! I told you to stay inside!" Another figure runs towards them, panting as she scolds the boy. "Oh... you're here" the woman says, a slight smirk appears in her lips, but only for a split second, before turning back to that of fake worry.

Shin Hari.

Taehyung stares at them in shock.. 'what's going on?' He thought.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin's loud voice boomed across the quiet hall way, too shocked to keep it in.

What's going on?

~~~~~~~~
So yeah.
Perhaps Hari has a plan B?
Lol. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, will update the next tomorrow.