Ch18~ Caught pt1

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

As soon as Taehyung gets home, he walked towards his office, he was done with wasting time.

He walks in, feeling a wave of excitement flow through him. He hadn't been here in a while, since he was supposed to take a brake from work.

He looked around, all his monitors and laptops sitting on the desk and chairs, waiting to be operated.

He walks towards one of the monitors, the Asus ProArt, his favorite model because of the fast response time and high quality in programming.

Taehyung had told himself he'd never use his skill for selfish purposes, like invading other's privacy, he just couldn't help it.

Although Jungkook said he would take care of it, he was taking too much time! All he's doing is just sitting and waiting for the validation of test results to be out! Taehyung was done waiting

Shin Hari is becoming too much, taehyung need to shut her up for a while. He doesn't care if he's going against his own policies.

The first thing he needed was Hari's professional email account. It wasn't very hard to find as Taehyung just simple checked the worker history for Celine, he remembers Hari worked there.. well, till he got her fired.

He saw her resume which included her Email account, phone number, address and Academic info.

Taehyung went ahead to hack into her Email account, from which he searched for the Academic information as Hari had said she went to Dubai to study.

After a few minutes, Taehyung could not fine any academic email, no emails for any certifications at all. "Perhaps she used another email for school?" Taehyung muttered.

He then decided to do a research on the University Hari had specified on her resume.

If took Taehyung an hour and a few minutes to hack into the university's records all because he need to know wether or not Hari had schooled there.

Apparently, Hari had no record in the specified university and her certificate was forged.

Taehyung chucked "studied in Dubai my ass" Taehyung chuckled as he occasionally picked a chip and eats it.

He has been sitting there for 3 hours and he doesn't even notice. After a while, Taehyung finally concluded that Hari hadn't studied in Dubai, or anywhere else as she had no validated academic records. Only high school records, which was in Seoul before she left.

Hari lied about going to study in Dubai, Taehyung mentally noted down the first lie. He can't wait to tell Jungkook.

He continued to hack into every one of Hari's social media account but found nothing interesting because all her available accounts was only created this year.

He then decided to search the lady on the web. It came up with results from that of actresses, models and other popular people who had the same or similar name. He was about to give up searching because nothing was helpful untill an article heading caught his eyes.

Shin Ha Ri, South Korean immigrant and 4th wife of The third son of the Abdulla Futtaim family, Rahman is sent out and deported after stealing from the family.

"What the heck?!" Taehyungs gaps out as he saw that, he quickly clicks and started reading the article.

'-After being married for 4 years, Rahman finally divorces his Korean wife as she had allegedly stolen a huge sum from the family.
According to rumors, she had spent the money and was unable to refund it so Rahman had withdrew his consent of having her as a legal citizen and deported her back to South Korea
Shin Hari is just one of Rahman many wives who were being spoiled with wealth, this make people wonder why Shin Hari would have stolen from the family when she could get whatever she asked for.-'

"Damn, she's another lever gold digger and thief" Taehyung muttered, clearly shocked, seeing Hari in Ijab in the photos.

Taehyung could not believe what he was seeing. Is that why Hari wants to get back into jungkook's life so much? Because she lost everything and is now desperate for wealth?! Taehyung thought.

And Jihoon? Is he really Jungkook's? Although, there is no sign of her having a child which the said Rahman, perhaps the wealthy family tend to keep their information private.

Taehyung still had his ways though. He found out who the Family's lawyer was. All he needs to do is hack into the law company and get the Abdulla Futtaim descendants record, both by blood and my law.

It's not gonna be easy though, the family is a very wealthy family in Dubai, so their security would be very tight. Taehyung still tries.

After minutes(or so he thought) of typing series of codes, Taehyung finally got all the information he needed, but it was taking so long to fully generated, so Taehyung had to do something while he waits.

He had his noise canceling headset on all these time, listening to loud music as it helps him focus on his work. He decides to check out the pending projects he's to complete after he's married and back from brake.

Almost 30 minutes after, the data had only loaded to 67% Taehyung was loosing his patience, but interfering with the process will only make all his hard work go to waste and he'd have to generate the codes again.

He reached for his bottle of water, glopping it down. On the process of swallowing the water, his headset was forcefully pulled of and he chocks on the water, looking up to see a clearly worried, red eyed Jimin pushing him away from the monitor and grabbing his shoulders.

"The fuck?!" Taehyung asks out of irritation and confusion.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT FUCKING IS?!"

Jimin screamed at his face

"Chim what are you-"

"Look at the fucking time!!!" Jimin continued shouting

Taehyung looks at the time, it was just 1:22 am. Wait- 1 AM IN THE MORNING?!!

"What the- but I just got here not too long ago I—.."

"Taehyung! Lina said you guys came back together from the super market and it was only 5pm! Jungkook is worried sick! Your mom is literally panicking!!! Yoongi and Namjoon are on their way to the police station for fucks sakes!!!"

"What the— what the fuck?" Taehyung whispers, totally confused.

~~~~~~~~

I did a double update today because of my biggest motivator rubita1104
Thank you so much for your comments, it really makes me want to write more despite my tight schedule. Thanks 💜