Ch23~A day with Jihoon

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

"Where are we going daddy" Jihoon asked from the back seat as he poked his head forward to the driver's seat with a smile on his face.

Jungkook noticed the boy had loose his two teeth in the front, he thought it was cute.

"depends, where do you want to go?" Jungkook asks smiling at the boy for a second then focusing back on the road.

"Hmmmmm" the boy make a long hum, looking up to the roof of the car acting as if he was thinking. "Let's got to the amusement park!"

"W-what?" Jung asked, not expecting that. He was thinking of taking the boy to an ice cream place or something. "The park?" He asked again to confirm.

"Yes! I saw on tv that there is a lot of huge rides there! I want to try them all!" The boys says excitedly while bouncing on his seat.

"For your age, I don't think you can go on all the rides kids" Jungkook chuckled as he saw the boy pout. "There's still a lot you could ride tho" he says, not wanting the boy to be sad.

"So you will take me there?!" The boy asks hopefully.

"Of course"

"Yay!! Mummy never agrees to take me there" Jihoon pouts again.

"Oh? Why?"

"She says she don't have the time! Mummy is busy so Jihoon can be happy!" He says with a small smile.

Jungkook hums, not really surprise by that. "Well you'll get to ride all you want today" Jungkook tries to cheer the boy up... which worked.

~~~~~~~

They finally got to the amusement park which was almost 40 minutes away, they were lucky they didn't get stuck in traffic.

They got out of the care and Jihoon was immediately amused, he ran further towards an ice cream stand and Jungkook just walks hastily after him.

"Daddy can I get an ice cream please!" He asks, looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes and a bright smile, a huge gap in his teeth from the missing front teeth.

"I can see you lost some of you buddies" Jungkook chuckles and the boy quickly covers his mouth with his hands.

"Do you hate it too daddy?" The boy asks, eyes teary and Jungkook didn't know what to say now. "Mummy got mad when they fell off! Says I lost her favorite thing about me, she says I don't look like daddy without my bunny teeth" Jihoon rambles, eyes getting terrier and a couple drops falling from it.

Jungkook quickly squats so he was at the height of the little boy "that's not true, you're so cute with it!" Jungkook wipes his tears and pinches his cheeks

"You think so?" The boy asks, sniffing.

"Oh I know so, Jihoon-ah, you're the cutest little things and this gap in your teeth make you look even more adorable, so don't cry, hm?"

Jihoon let's put a shy giggle and nods his head, smiling to display his teeth again.

Jungkook ruffles his hair as he stood up "what do you want after getting ice creams?" He asked and sees the boy immediately lighten up.

"Wanna go on the horse thingy ride!"

Jungkook chuckles as he pays for the ice cream, handing it over to the boy who lets how a loud "thank you" Jungkook holds his hand and they walked towards the 'horse thingy ride' the boy pointed.