Ch36~ I'm so sorry, tae.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook let's out a long sigh, accompanied by a cloud of smoke that exited his lungs.

He looks at the burning cigarette stick he held between his index and middle finger, brings it back to his lips, and takes another long drag, inhales it into his lungs, and exhales into the already smoke polluted air.

He doesn't remember the last time he's pick up a cigarette.. well that's because it was no longer needed. He had a stress reliever by his side, a stress reliever that had no side effects; his stress reliever, his Taehyung. But Taehyung was not here right now, Taehyung says he's wants to be away from him.

Although he felt disappointed in himself, because only minutes after Taehyung left, he already seeks pleasure in something else. But who could blame him? He's suffering almost the same faith as Taehyung but he has no right to complain, after all, it's all his doings.

After Taehyung had literally ran out of their room, he felt so dizzy, everything felt blurry, his thoughts went all over that place at how his life could take a drastic turn in a second. He felt like he'd have a panic attack. What if Taehyung come back and calls of the wedding? What it Taehyung never comes back? What would he do then?..

Frustration, guilt and fear washed through him as his fist met the wall with full force. His knuckles began to bleed but he ignored it. He wanted to stop; stop his mind from destroying him.

He fished out his phone and dialed Taehyung's number but immediately hung up.. Taehyung says he wants to be alone... with that, Jungkook walked off of the room towards his father's office where he found a carton of cigarette.

After standing by the balcony for almost 2 hours, Jungkook decides he's had enough. He had given Taehyung enough time alone, right? Although he's sure Taehyung might be in the garden, the Burnett is only just in his hoodie.. he might catch a cold. Jungkook threw his half burnt cigar in the floor and steps on it before proceeding to the garden downstairs.

Upon getting there, he was puzzled as he didn't see Taehyung; Taehyung said he needed fresh hair, where else should he go to get that but the garden? Jungkook shakes it off and proceeded to check the rooftop; he begins to panick a little as he found the space empty. Taehyung can't be with Jimin because the blond is with his boyfriend at the moment, despite that, Jungkook rushed to check Jimins room only to find it empty.

"Where in the fuck are you tae" he sighs frustratedly as he ran his hand through his hair. He fished out his phone and called the Burnett; after a few rings, the call ended, Jungkook tried again and again but his calls were only forwarded to voicemail. Then he began to panick.

"Taehyung is obviously mad at me.. it's only natural for him not to take my calls.. yes.." Jungkook tries to think partly positive. He paced back and forth, thinking wether he should check Mira's room. But what if Taehyung wasn't there? He'd only cause an alarm and worry her, he doesn't want to overreact like last time but he needed to know.

He came up with a plan and proceeded to the guest room when Mira was currently staying. He stood in front of the door for a moment before hesitantly knocking on it. He waited but got no response so he knocked again, this time a little bit louder... after almost a minute, he heard footsteps walking towards the door. He took a step back from the door and then the door flew over, a tired looking Mira appeared from the open door.

"Oh— did I disturb your sleep?" Jungkook asked, concern laced in his voice.

"No son, it's okay." Mira smiles, ignoring the smell of cigarette that came from the man. "Is there something you want?" She asked.

"Uh- n-no.. not really, I just wanted to ah— uhm apologize for.. you know, the dinner was a mess so-"

He was cut off by Mira's chuckle "why are you so nervous? It's okay, I enjoyed the drama" she giggles... "is Taehyung asleep already? He didn't come to say good night" she asks.