Ch11~Sweet(M)

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and taehyung knew who that was. He pecked Jimin on the cheek as he stood up to leave the room

"I'll see you Jimin" taehyung cheered as he rushed towards the door, opening it to see jungkook standing there, Jungkook held his hand and pulled him outside, closing the door behind.

"That brat, couldn't even say hi" Jimin scoffed as he continued watching a different movie.

Outside the house, Jungkook had pressed Taehyung's back against his car as he harshly kissed him, taehyung not being able to kiss back as he was too shocked. Lucas on the drivers seat trying his best not to look.

"Kookie" taehyung says after successfully braking the kiss, Jungkook then diving to his neck and continuing his abuse there.

"Kook are you alright?" Taehyung asks worried as he gaps when Jungkook bit on his neck, hands lowering from Taehyung's waist to his ass.

"I'm great, baby, I just missed you so bad" Jungkook answers, smirking as taehyung let's out a moan when he squeezes his ass, pressing Taehyung's body onto him.

Jungkook goes back to kissing taehyung, the smaller responding with equal vigor, moaning into the kiss, both forgetting they were literally outside.

They both were brought back to reality after hearing Jimin's high pitched voice coming from his door step.

"At this point, y'all should just get married in my porch" Jimin scolded, hands on his waist as he watched the two jump off each other like teenager who got caught doing what they shouldn't.

"S-shut up" Taehyung blushed as he quickly got in the back seat, Jungkook winked at Jimin as he chuckled, going through the other side and sits in the back with his love.

"Let's go Lucas" Jungkook said to the driver as he knows and starts the car.

Jimin watched the car drive away with a smile on his lips, loving the fact that his best friend is so happy and in good hands.

At the back seat of their car, Jungkook still couldn't keep his hands to himself, bringing taehyung to straddle him, hands on his ass and lips on his neck.

"Kookie lucas can hear" taehyung whispers with a whine. Embarrassed that their driver is just in the front.

"It doesn't matter baby" Jungkook answered, shifting on his seat and positions taehyung so his ass was directly on his crouch. "Hmm" Jungkook let's out, feeling taehyung on his already hard length.

"c'mon baby" jungkook encouraged as taehyung began to grind down on him, pressing his ass on Jungkook as he felt him in between his ass cheeks.

"So good kookie~" taehyung moans, hands gripping tightly oh Jungkooks shoulder as Jungkook began thrusting his hips up, feeling so high as he just wanted to be inside his love.

The car stopped, indicating there had reached their house. Lucas couldn't even say it out loud as he felt so nervous because of the moans and grunts coming from the back.

After what felt like forever, Jungkook finally noticed the car had stopped, braking the kiss and looking out the window seeing they are home already.

"We're home baby, c'mon" Jungkook says. Tapping Taehyung's butt as the boy got off, Jungkook got out of the car, reaching inside to carry taehyung. Taehyung raps his arms and legs around taehyung as Jungkook carried him inside.

"Let's go for a swim?" Jungkook suggested as taehyung eagerly nods. Jungkook headed towards the backyard directly, settling the older on the his feet.

"Shouldn't we eat first, are you not hungry?" Taehyung says.