Ch31 ~ Confirmation

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung walks into the room and immediately dropped on the bed. He kept is bag on the side and lets out a loud sigh, head dropping to this palms as hot tears flows from his eyes.

He doesn't know why he's crying, or maybe he does. Maybe he knows exactly why, maybe he's not strong enough to handle such small incident... well, maybe it's not a small issue, maybe he's wedding is at stake now, maybe he's life is about to be ruined.... but it's all a guess... all maybes....

Maybe all what's happening is only for the moment and everything would be alright in the end... but that's also just a maybe; it's not certain.

The best thing Taehyung could've done was to hold it in like he's been doing, perhaps for a few minutes as he could've released all his tears in the shower where no one would notice... but here he is, crying uncontrollably in front of his love; his love who is suffering the same faith as his.

"Tae" Jungkook says softly, sitting beside the Burnett and turning him so they are facing each other, although the older's head is still bowed as he cries.

"I'm sorry.... kook I- I"

"It's okay... you're okay" Jungkook whispers, raising Taehyung's head so he can look at his eyes. He wiped the tears off his face.

Taehyung nods to nothing as he sniffed continuously, trying his best to stop the tears from flowing... He wants to stop crying because he knows he's hurting Jungkook, but the tears won't just stop.

Jungkook feels a pang in his chest as he watch his love. The last thing he wanted was to see Taehyung sobbing. He'd promised to never hurt him, but now, he has broken that promise and hurt the boy so much. He just can't seem to find a way to stop this.

He continued wiping the ever flowing tears until he felt his own eyes getting wet. He shouldn't cry, no; although seeing the other like this hurts like a pin in the eyeball, he refused to let his tear drop from something caused my his past mistake, his regrets.

He brings Taehyung into a hug as they stayed like that, with Taehyung sniffing and Jungkook staying dead silent.

After a while, Taehyung finally calmed down and broke the hug. He eyes red from all the crying, he wipes the dried tears and then lets out a bitter chuckle.

"Gosh" he chuckles "why the heck did I do that just now" he says, voice sore and broken from all the crying.

"Tae—"

"What got into you?" He decides to push the fact that he was sobbing minutes ago and finally set things straight... well, not that he's straight.

"I think it's quite obvious babe, who would be so insensitive? She should've know better than to bring herbhere" Jungkook says, feeling a little relaxed that tae had stopped crying.

"Still, it's her house and you acting like that might make Hari feel relevant" Taehyung mutters.

"What?" Jungkook asked... confused.

"I mean, she might think she still have an effect on you, seeing how you were so affected my her presence and.. you know"

"Tae— you don't think-"

"Oh of course kook, I know you were shocked and irritated, I obviously was too...still am tho." Taehyung says, head still hung low.

"I just didn't expect my mom to bring her here, I mean— I didn't even know they were meeting." Jungkook says, defeated and Taehyung just hums.

"I know for sure that her apartment wasn't burglarized"he finished.

"Yeah, oh and she was at our house this morning" Taehyung suddenly remembered.