Ch4~Who was that?

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

After browsing the designs for minutes without finding one they liked, taehyung finished his milkshake. Jungkook phone suddenly started ringing, he checked as it was yoongi, probably urgent so he answered. "I'll go get another milkshake" taehyung said as he got up and walked towards the counter to order more. Until a boy, probably 3-5 years old bumped into him and fell on the floor.

Taehyung quickly helped the young boy stand as he saw his eyes were teary. "Hey you okay?" He asked the cute boy, with big doe eyes and a coconut hair cut"

"My mummy went to the bathroom but still isn't back" the small boy whispered, sniffing and wiping his tears.

"Oh sweetie, she'll be back, alright?" Taehyung said as he squat down to the boys height and helped dry his tears with his thumb. "You're a big boy, a very cute one, aren't you?" Taehyung cooed as he pinched the boys cheeks, watching him smile, revealing his cute bunny teeth which taehyung must say, reminds of of that of his fiancé.

"You like milkshake?" Taehyung asked the boy who had stopped crying.

"Yesshhh!" He said excitedly. Taehyung chuckled as he ordered one for the boy. "Thank you pretty mister!" He boy thanks him excitedly as he collected the shake. Taehyung smiled as that, already loving the cute small boy.

"Jihoon!" A worried cry was heard as a lady, probably in her early twenties ran towards them. "Mummy!" The boy left Taehyung's side as he walked towards the said woman.

"I told you not to leave your seat! You got me so worried you rascal!" The lady scolded as the boy hugged her side.

"Look mummy! That pretty mister bought me a milkshake!!" The small boy danced as he continuously giggling, bunny teeth poking out of his mouth. "Oh sir, I'm so sorry if he bothered you and had made you-" the woman started apologetically but was cut off by taehyung.

"No, no ma'am, he wasn't bothering me at all, he was just so cute and I couldn't resist wanting to make him smile" taehyung chuckle as he stared at the cute boy, then to the mother.

"Oh that's a relief, thank you sir" she smiled "by the way, my name is-"

"Babe we need to go, yoongi called and it's urgent" Jungkook said, walking towards taehyung, eyes glued to his phone. He stood next to taehyung, obviously still too focused on what ever he was doing on his phone that he didn't notice taehyung was talking to someone. Untill-

"J-Jungkook?" The lady called, her tone as tho she was shocked.

Jungkook finally diverted his attention to the lady who just called his name. And then it seemed like time froze.

Jungkook stared at her, eyes showing no emotion as he was also just as shocked but didn't show a sign. They stared at each other, no one saying a word, untill taehyung finally broke the silence.

"Do you know her? Kookie?" Taehyung asked, confused by the tension he felt from both of them.

Jungkook finally snapped out of it. Snaking his arms around taehyung waist, feeling bad for ignoring his love even for that solid second.

"C'mon baby, let's go, it's urgent" jungkook said, ignoring the lady who just called his name. Taehyung just allowed himself be pulled away by his love, walking out of the cafe confused on what just happened. She obviously knows jungkook, jungkook obviously knows her, he could tell by the change in jungkooks mood when he saw her.

Who could that be? Taehyung asked himself, feeling bad for not bidding the cute small boy a good bye. He looked back and saw the lady still staring at them, and then he made eye contact with the lady.. Taehyung was confused, perhaps, scared... because the lady just smirked at him.

The got into the car and jungkook started the engine.

"Who was that?"

Taehyung asked, but jungkook just drove off, without responding . The rest of the drive was silent. And no, it was not a comfortable silence.

~~~~~~~
Well