Ch37~ will be mine

UNSPECIFIED POV

"You really had to go get yourself arrested huh?"

Hari asks as she watched Wooshik who struggles a little to sit up on the hospital bed.

"Fuck.." he groans, feeling severe pains all over his body. His vision was blurry so he intended to rub on his eyes only to feel a restriction on his wrist. "..the fuck?" He mutters as he saw his wrist handcuffed to the bed.

"What the fuck" he says loudly this time, finally coming back to his senses.

"I can't believe how reckless you can be!" Hari raised her voice, getting up from the chair she was sitting on and walking towards the bed where Wooshik laid. "You've totally ruined everything Wooshik! Everything! Why the fuck would you even think of doing that?! Here I am looking for a way to get my son back and you're busy getting arrested and wast-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Wooshik yelled with all his strength. "I'm still trying to process all these and you're pissing me off with your rambling!" Wooshik groans as he used his free hand to brush his hair.

"What? Wooshik! You tried to rape Taehyung!!"

"The fuck are you on about?! He asked for it! He came to my house and begged for it!" Wooshik defended.

Hari scoffed, folding her harms in her chest as she looks at Wooshik. "Even I, don't believe that shit, so drop the act so we can look for a way to get you out" she says, more calmly.

"I don't get all these, that bastard tried to kill me! Yet I'm the one being arrested?!" Wooshik says, range obvious in his voice.

"You caused this. You're well aware of how possessive Jungkook is of that bitch, yet you still went ahead to go with your unreasonable and selfish desire! Yes I hate Taehyung, but no one should go through want you wanted to do to him! That's so brutal Wooshik you have no self respect or anything! You're so disgusting! You should know better that to mess wi- aw!"

She was interrupted when Wooshik picked it the water bottle on the side of the bed and throws it at her. "You're in no fucking position to lecture me you bitch! Get my remaining balance ready by nightfall or move out of the apartment you ungrateful bitch." He says with, clenching his jaw and fist as Hari his scoffed.

"You think you can still threaten me with that?" She lets out a chuckle, walks back to the chair, sits on it and crossed her legs. "You go into trouble with Jungkook, what makes you think you'll be able to go back to all what you own?"

"W-what?" Wooshik stutters, disbelief laced in his voice. Hari smirks.

"Oh, Wooshik oppa. You've always been a pain in the ass" Hari lets out a chuckle as she stares as Wooshik who stairs back, range building in his eyes again. " you always boss me around, despite the fact that I'm your only hope now"

"The fuck are you on about?!" Wooshik growls, fist clenched as his eyes burn with range.

"You know there's no way out for you now, I'm the only one who can come to your aid so I'd appreciate some respect, okay?" She smirks.

"You fucking bitch" Wooshik grinds his teeth.

"Jungkook is going to make sure you rot in jail, while you're rotting, I'll be out there living my life. I'm sure Jungkook already saw the dna test results by now. So wether or not he gets married to Taehyung, I'll still enjoy the full privilege of being his baby mama, I'll loose nothing" she finishes with a loud laugh but her laugh died down when she saw Wooshik was laughing too.

"Stupid girl." He smirks "you must have forgotten how influential I am, I'm not just a nobody like you, Hari-shii, I'll leave this hospital without even needing to go to the station, and you? I'll make sure to deal with your ungrateful ass when I'm out." He finishes as he laid back down on the bed.