Ch21~Forged

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook woke up after only few minutes of sleep. It was his last day at work as he'll be taking a brake because the coming week is the week of his wedding, so he had to go early.

He felt Taehyung's arm on his chest as they were both tangled on the bed. The boy was still sleeping soundly, looking very tired from their activities in the previous hours.

He gently untangles the boy from his sides as he didn't want to wake him up. He got up and walks towards to bathroom to freshen up.

After he was done, he came back out with a towel rapped over his waist, another small towel in his hands as he dries his hair with it. He saw Taehyung already woke up but still laying on the bed, facing his direction.

"Good morning baby, did I wake you up?" Jungkooks says, walking towards the brunette as he leaned down to kiss him. Taehyung only lets out a hmm, throat feeling sore.

Jungkook proceeds to the closet to get dressed. After some minutes, he came back with a black pants and black sleeve, a black long coat in his arms. He had brushed his hair back in a small pony tail, parting his bangs a little to reveal his forehead.

Taehyung clears his throats "you look so handsome... and hot" Taehyung whispers but loud enough for jungkook to hear him.

Jungkook just chuckled as he walks towards his love. "Well thank you love, I put much effort to look this good only for you." He says, sitting on the side of the bed and bringing Taehyung in for a kiss.

Taehyung moans into the kiss as he became more desperate, holding onto jungkook's arms and trying to bing him closer to do more.

"Hmm baby" Jungkook says, pulling away fromthe kiss and gives his love one last peck. "I have to go to work" he says as he caresses Taehyungs cheek.

"But it's so early" Taehyung whined, wanting to have Jungkook with him for longer.

"It's my last day at work before my break, babe, I need to be early" he says, apologetically.

"Hm okay... but why were you so mad yesterday?" Taehyung asks... he knew only Yoongi and Namjoon was going to the station, where did Jungkook go?

"You see..." Jungkook starts as he held Taehyungs hand. "Lina said she saw you talking to a lady she supposed was Hari yesterday"

Taehyungs nods, recalling his encounter with that bundle of annoyance yesterday.

"So I kinda went to confront her, in case she had something to do with your disappearance" Jungkook finishes. Taehyung then pouts, feeling bad he had made Jungkook go see her.

"I'm sorry for causing such big problem" Taehyung says sadly.

"It's like your really enjoy apologizing, love" Jungkook says with a smirk. Taehyung immediately blushes, recalling how he had 'apologized' to the younger yesterday.

He blushes hard as he removed his hand from jungkook's hold, moving away from the younger as he cover his head with the duvet. "Aren't you late for work?" He asks as he was blushing too hard.

Jungkook chuckles, moving towards the shy boy and placing a kiss in his head. "We didn't get to see a movie last night, let's do that tonight?" He asked as he got up and fixed his clothes.

Taehyung just lets out a hmm, too flustered to face the black haired male. Jungkook smiles as he proceeded out of the room. "Don't skip breakfast, and please call me when you're going any where" he says before leaving the room. Leaving Taehyung to smile endlessly, remembers everything that had happened that morning...