Ch33 ~ Wealthy old men

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung shyly removes his hand from jungkook's neck and moved away, head still hung low. Jimin just sits there, trying his best to hold his laugh after seeing the look on Hari's face.

"Where did that confidence come from tae?" Namjoon teased but was hit in the arm by his husband "you'll make them uncomfortable" Jin whispers, looking at Taehyung then grinning ear to ear.

"Okay! So~" Jimin says to break the awkwardness. "We are all gathered here after a while, why don't we just use this opportunity to fill ourselves in on what we've been up to? Hm?" Jimin says, gaining everyone's attention.

"Well it's obvious Sara and I have been busy with our sons wedding preparation" Mira says and Sara agrees

"It's like we're the one getting married" Sara jokes and Mira laughs with her.

"Yeah like y'all have other things to do" Jungkook snorts.

"You brat!" Sara says and begins scolding Jungkook on how he was acting so ungrateful.

Hari on the other hand felt out of place. She had put on her best dress, making sure to get her makeup right, yet, Jungkook haven't even spared her a glance and it's been almost 30 minutes already. She almost lost her shit when she saw the show the engaged couple had pulled, how Jungkook had kissed Taehyung despite the fact that she was right there. Was this it? Jungkook wasn't affected by her presence and she could feel the mockery from Wooshik despite the fact that they didn't even share a word yet.

She'd occasionally catch the blond head staring at her with an annoying smirk, that made her feel super uncomfortable. No one was talking to her, why did Sara even ask her to join in dinner? She thought perhaps Sara would help out, she's the mother of her only grandchild anyway.

Hari felt sick.

Now everyone was chatting, talking about how busy they've been and other stuff, she had nothing to say, hell, no one even attempted to ask her a question.

After almost everyone had said something about what's they've been up to, Jimin finally faced Hari.

"Oh, Hareshii" Jimin says, purposely calling the name wrong. "I mean— hori? Well, how have you been? Why don't you tell us about your time in Dubai" Jimin smiles and Taehyung lets out an audible chocked laugh, making sure Hari knows he's mocking her.

"Oh you were in Dubai?" Sara asked.

Hari felt her heart beat faster in her chest, fear of her past being revealed cascades her as he begins to feel her palms sweat. "Well... yes but it was a while back" she says, trying to sound as normal as she can.

"Oh I've heard a lot about Dubai! It's a very beautiful place and great for tourism" Jimin says, eyes not leaving Hari as he sense that she's becoming more uncomfortable.

Hari just lets out a short chuckle "yeah it is" she answered.

" I also heard there are many Rich men there, you know, luxurious lifestyle" Jimin says, moving his eyebrows up and down at Hari. "Very, Wealthy old men" he says with a smirk.

Everyone but Hari burst out laughter, making the said girl even more uncomfortable and ashamed. Yoongi on the other hand looked at Jimin with a 'are you kidding me' eye. Hearing his boyfriend talking about wealthy men didn't sit right with him.

"You're so silly, jiminie" Taehyung says as he finally stops laughing.

"I'm not kidding tae, I mean, I love the country and she stayed there for years, she could tell me in on stuff incase I want to travel there" Jimin says, acting innocent .