Ch16~Love, Trust and Lust (M)

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

⚠️
Pants, grunts and soft moans filled the room in a peacefull morning. The sunlight peeped through that slightly parted curtains, birds sings their early morning song as it was indeed, a beautiful morning.

The two lovers are tangled up in their bed, under the duvet as their bodies moved in sync together.

They had woken up very early that morning, recalling what had happened the night before.

Taehyung remembers how scared he was when he saw the news, at that moment, he had doubted jungkook's love for him.

Jungkook on the other hand, thought he'd lost his love, felt so guilty on how he had hurt the Burnett.

But waking up this morning, Junkoook sees Taehyung sleeping soundly next to him. He felt relieved. He felt happy.

It baffles him, the amount of happiness the smaller brings to his heart. Last night, just the thought of loosing his love almost broke him, but waking up to see that he's still here, Jungkook couldn't help but feel happy, feel so lucky.

Although, neither of them know how they got to this position, but they both were certain they wanted this.

"Kookie~" Taehyung moans as the younger continues to abuse his prostate in a painfully slow pace.

Taehyung's arms are rapped around jungkook's neck as jungkook's hands explores his body. Lips on Taehyung's chest as he leaves marks around the area.

They both felt so hot, from their intimate touching and from the heat under the duvet. But they loved it, they loved the heat.

Jungkook gets off, pulling out and turning Taehyung to his sides. Taehyung was confused as he looked back at Jungkook.

"It's okay baby" Jungkook kisses his shoulder, turning Taehyung completely so they were in a spooning position. "Press your thighs together for me, hm?" Jungkook's asks, sucking on the side of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung did as he was told and pressed his thigh together. Jungkook reached for the lube, pressing some into his fingers and massaged his length with it.

He positions his members right under the Burnett's butt, pushing it in between Taehyung's thighs.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"You're okay baby" jungkook says, making Taehyung face him and dives for a kiss. He gripped Taehyung's waist as he began to move his member, fucking on taehyungs thighs..

"Kookiee" Taehyung moans, feeling jungkook's length poking his balls every time he thrusts in, he pressed his thighs tighter together, but he wanted more.

"You're okay, baby" jungkook's grunts, increasing his pace as he felt so hot

"I-inside kookieee" Taehyung whined, wanting to feel the other inside him again.

"What was that baby?" Jungkook asks, keeping up his pace as he felt the Burnett's thighs begin to shake.

"In m-my ass, kookie please" Taehyung cries, feeling his thighs on fire at jungkook's pace.

Jungkook chucked, still didn't oblige to the boys desire.

"Kookie!!" Taehyung begins to whine louder "in my ass please! I want you to fuck my ass kookie p-please" Taehyung cries, hands gripping on jungkook's arm around his waist.

"Fuck, baby" jungkook immediately links his arm under one of Taehyung's knees, bringing it up as he pushes his dick into the brunette'd gapping hole.

"Mmhmm yess~" Taehyung moans, feeling contempt with being filled again.

"You like it now?" Jungkook's asks, pounding into the Burnett in an animalistic pace, chasing his orgasm as he felt close.

Taehyung could only nod, hands on his own dick as he pumps himself. "Ugh I'm gonna cum!" He screams as Jungkook continuously rams into his prostate.

"Me too baby" jungkook moans, eyes closed tightly as the smaller was clenching oh so tightly on him. Finally, he releases inside Taehyung as the latter released his on seeds on the bed.

Jungkook continued is slow pace as he rides off his high. He then pulls one hand turn Taehyung over to face him. He kisses Taehyung's pouty lips as he brought him closer, hugging his tightly.

⚠️/

"Thank you so much tae" Jungkook whispers, kissing taehyungs head.

"For what kookie?"

"For everything"

Taehyung smiles. "Thank you too" they both chuckled as they stayed on bed for a while, bugging and lazily kissing.

"Let's get cleaned" Jungkook says as he gets off the bed. He carries Taehyung into the bathroom, sitting him on the toilet sit as they go about their routine.

"Misoo arrange a press conference for me, regarding the issue from yesterday" Jungkook says as he hands Taehyung his toothbrush.

"Wow that was quick" Taehyung chuckled as he starts brushing his teeth.

"I know, but the earlier the better you know"

"And what are you going to say?"

"Namjoon you prepared a speech for me"

Taehyung hums. "Nervous?" He asks

"No tae, not at all. It's only you who I want to understand me, so I don't care what the press thinks" jungkook chuckled as he rinse his mouth.

Taehyung blushed.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Jungkook asks.

"Not literally, but I think I'll go with Lina to the shop, to get some stuff."

"Do you really need to?" Jungkook asks, he thinks buying food provision would be stressful for the older and he doesn't want that.

"Yes kook" Taehyung simply says. He walks towards the sink and spits out the tooth paste, rinsing his mouth too.

Jungkook rests his hands on Taehyung's slim waste. "You're so beautiful, you know that right?" Jungkook asks, kissing the Burnett as he circles his arms around his naked waist.

They both stood in the bathroom, naked as they kiss.

"You taste like toothpaste" Taehyung says as he broke the kiss. Jungkook laughs as he carry the boy and walks towards the bath. "Yeah, you too baby."

~~~~~

"Good luck with your conference" Taehyung says as he helps Jungkook fix his tie.

They both had taken a very long shower (for obvious reasons) and are now completely dressed and ready for their day.

"Thank you baby"

"Now all you need to do, is go make those curious bitches know who you truly belong to" Taehyung says with a flirtatious smile, pulling Jungkook's shoulder and giving him a long deep kiss.

"Fuck yeah baby, gonna make sure they understand and never forget" jungkook's pecks his love "that I'm only yours baby" he kisses him deeper this time.

"Let's see a movie later?" Jungkooks asks, the brunette just nods, hugging his love ever so tightly.

They both feel so lucky to have each other. They both are so lucky.

~~~~~~~
This semester exams is starting next week and I'm not prepared at all, pls wish me luck😭