Ch35 ~ Unconcious

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Wow uh— I mean.. congrats?" Taehyung says, unsure. He got up from the bed and walks towards the desk where a glass of water sat, he picked it and drank a little from it.

He felt his hands shaking, what did he expect? He already knew What the outcome would be. But why was he feeling so... hurt?

He looks towards the bed, eyes on Jungkook who was still staring at the paper. He chuckles "staring at it won't change anything, Jungkook"

"I-I'm so s-sorry, tae" Jungkook's voice comes out hushed.

"Yeah?" Taehyung asks. He doesn't know why, but anger begins to grow in his heart. Why does this have to happen? He was totally fine with the thought of Jungkook having a child but now that it's confirmed, he can't take it.

"It w-was a mistake tae— I didn't eve-"

"A mistake?" Taehyung scoffed. "Okay then, correct it"

Jungkook lifts his head at that, totally confused on the sudden change in his fiancé.

"What-"

"Jungkook, Jihoon is not a mistake! I'm not mad he's you son I'm just mad because— fuck Jungkook what are we going to do now?!" Taehyung cries. Frustration and defeat washing over him as he could barely control his emotions.

He could do nothing to change this. It's already done, wether or not he likes it, Shin Hari will forever be in the picture. And Jihoon? Jihoon is going to hate him. Jungkook, Jungkook literally has a family now. Jungkook has everything, what's the need of remaining with him?

Hari was right, what more could he offer other than his body? Come to think of it, all they do is talk and fuck. There's gonna be no result from it, he can't give him what Hari has given him. He's just here for decoration. He chuckles, fingers coming in contact whit his hair as he squeezed on it.

His insecurities.. he thought he got over that, well, apparently not.

He quickly took out his phone, dialing Jimin's number.

Jungkook got up from the bad, dropping the file on the floor as he rushed to Taehyung. "Tae you need to calm down please" he says, trying to get a hold of Taehyung but he was only pushed away.

"Calm down! Jungkook I obviously can't do that right now!! I need to fucking talk to Jimin but he just won't answer god!" Taehyung was freaking out. He wasn't mad at Jungkook, nor the fact about the child but at himself.

He feels so stupid, he boldly shut Hari up only to be humiliated like this. No wonder Hari was so confident. Fuck. He feels so useless. He wants to stop acting up and calm down but all he need to do right now is cry it out.

"Tae, babe I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I was careless, I'm sorry I'm causing us so much trouble so please don't act like this.. please" Jungkook begs, forcefully hugging Taehyung and stopping him from pacing around.

Taehyung once again, pushed him off "you don't need to apologize Jungkook, I promise, I'm not mad at you. I just... I just need some fresh air, yeah I just need to go" he says hastily, untangling Jungkook's fingers from his arms and rushing towards the door.

"Okay I'll go with you I'll-"

"No, I want to be alone, Jungkook please leave me alone just for tonight." Taekook pleas, allowing the tears to flow from his eyes. He open the door and rushed out, leaving Jungkook in the room, confused, scared and heartbroken.

Taehyung rushed out of the house, continuously trying to rich Jimin who still wasn't picking up. He also tried calling yoongi, but he never even answer calls. He needs to talk to someone, if he remains by himself, he could do something really stupid.