Ch39~ Bachelor (pt 2)

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

"Welcome to Vegas baby" Jungkook says as their plain landed on the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.

Taehyung who just woke up from his long slumber smiled at the black-haired male. "I want you come and pay me" he says and Jungkook chuckles.

"You've been on TikTok for way too long, tae" he smiled.

"Look who's talking" Taehyung retorted.

Before Jungkook could say more, Jimin's high pitched voice was heard from the back followed by a ruffling sound indicating the blond was standing up.

"No time to waste guys it's already late! The party starts by 11 so let's get going!" Jimin says loudly, a little bit too excited and energetic for some that just had a 12 hours flight.

"What?! It's like almost 9 right now and tae is exhausted from the flight, let's shift the time" Jungkook says.

"Exhausted? That punk slept the whole flight!" Jimin complained.

"Hey who you calling a punk? Punk" Taehyung retorted.

"Okay guys why don't we get off the plain first?" Namjoon says, already standing at the exit of the private jet.

"Yes tae let's get off, we have a whole Vegas waiting for us to explore!" Jimin says dreamily.

Mira just chuckled at their childishness.

They weren't much that traveled here to Vegas, it was just the Namjoon, Jimin, the parents and the couple. Someone had to take care of the company so Yoongi had stayed behind in Seoul.

Hoseok, Jungkook's cousin has already prepared a bachelor's party here in Vegas for the couple as a apology for not making it to the family dinner the had. Yes, the bachelor's party was the same day as their flight.

Originally, they hadn't planned to throw a party as they had only came to Vegas for the marriage registration but fortunately, Hoseok happened to be in Vegas at the time and insisted on throwing a party for the soon-to-be-marriage couple.

"I can't believe this is happening" Sara says. "In a few hours, our sons will be married" she finished.

"I know right? It feels like yesterday when Taehyung brought Jungkook home and introduced him as his 'boyfriend'" Mira says and both of them chuckled as the got off the plain.

"Y'all look like high schoolers gossiping about the couples in the next class" Hansol says as he shakes his head.

"Well you look like the nosy kid who listens to what two people say and then tells everyone" Sara retorted.

Hansol jaw dropped at that but before he could say anything, the two women walked away quickly, giggling to theirs selves.

"Do we really need to go to the party?" Jungkook whines.

"Don't tell me you're planning on ditching your own party" Namjoon huffed.

"All I wanna do right now is sleep, Hyung" He continues as the walked towards their respective cars.

"See y'all at the party!!" Jimin squeals excitedly, dragging Taehyung with himself toward a car... a car different from the one Jungkook would be using.

"Hey hey hey!" Jungkook says, walking towards Jimin who already settled in the back seat of the car, Taehyung on the other side and a driver in the drivers seat. "Where are you taking him? Taehyung come out you're riding with me"

"No he's not, you'll see him at the party" Jimin finished as he signals the driver to start the car.

"The fuck? No, Taehyung come on!" Jungkook sounded frustrated.