Ch24 ~ i dont deserve him

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

When Jungkook agreed to take Jihoon out, he didn't expect to actually have fun with the boy.

The boy was so cheerful and excited, Jungkook couldn't help but admire him. He'd watch him go on countless rides and would try to cheer him up with some sweets when they are told that Jihoon wasn't old enough to go on certain rides.

Currently, Jungkook's throwing darts onto a board fill with balloons. If he successfully pops 10 blue blue balloons, he wins a stuffed animal, specifically the panda one Jihoon requested for.

After 10 successful throws with no failed attempts, he wins the toy and hands it over to Jihoon.

"Wow you're amazing! Thank you daddy!" Jihoon cheered as he hugged the panda tightly.

Jungkook chuckles and ruffled the boys hair. He noticed that the sun was setting and reaches towards his pocket to get his phone, but he felt nothing there.

He sighs, realizing that he'd left it in the car. He turns towards the man on the counter where he'd won the panda and asked what time it was.

"Oh, it's 6:12 pm sir" the middle aged man says as he went back to attending to other customers.

Jungkook hums. He lets out a small chuckle as he watched Jihoon already talking to the stuffed toy.

Then the realization hits him.

"6pm- shit. Shit fuck" he whispers out. The movie is by 7pm and I— "fuck, he must have called me, shit" he says in a hushed tone and finally looked down at the boy who was still talking to the toy.

as he quickly took a hold of Jihoon's hand to gain his attention again. "Jihoon-ah, it's late already, let's head back? Hm?" He asks, already pulling him to walk towards the parking lot.

"But daddy I'm not tired yet!" The boy whined as he walks faster to catch up with Jungkook's pace.

Jungkook stood and faced the boy, ruffling his hair and leaning to his height.

"How about we come back here very early another time so we can stay longer? Hm? And it's already getting dark, we don't want others to worry about us, right?" He saw as the boy's pout turns into a wide smile, making jungkook smile too as he saw the huge gap in his teeth.

"We'll come here again?!" Jihoon asked excitedly.

"Of course" Jungkook smiles as he stood up. "Let's go?" He asks as he see the boy nods excitedly that they both walk towards the car.

An unknown person still taking pictures of them from a distance.

~~~~~~~

Getting in the car, Jungkook quickly reached out for his phone as checked for missed calls. Well he got some missed called alright. Some from Namjoon, Yoongi, his mom and even Jimin. But non from Taehyung.

He then checks to see the text he sent to Taehyung as saw it was still unread. Why didn't he see it? And what is with all the calls? He thought as he decides to just call Namjoon.

"Jungkook where were you?!" Namjoon's voice blasts from the other line.

"Well good day to you too Hyung" he chuckled.

"I'm guessing you didn't see the articles or you already talked to Taehyung"

"What articles?" Jungkook asked, confused.