Ch22~Right?

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook had concluded that he'd be spending a day with Jihoon.

He had begged Yoongi to help him finish the rest of his work, which wasn't an easy task as the latter constantly disagreed.

Although yoongi didn't agree to do it, Jungkook knows he will.

It was almost 12pm so he decides to call Taehyung, he doesn't want to procrastinate and 'tell him later' so he just does it now.

After a few rings, the phone was answered and a whiny voice boomed from the other line.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung was obviously whining

"I don't know kook, am I? Mom won't stop nagging me about yesterday and she literally follows me everywhere! Even to the bathroom!"

Taehyung complains and Jungkook chuckles, finding it cute, although he immediately regrets it

"You're laughing?!"

"No n-no I-"

"Mom is tormenting me! Even as we speak, she just stands in front of me and listens-"

"Reall-"

"That's a lie Jungkook! He was going into his office again!" This time, it was Mira that answered "mom I told you I need to finish something! Why are you still here by the
Way?!" Mira gaps "so you don't want me here! You literally worried me to death yesterday and now you're asking me to leave?! You spoilt brat, come here!!"

There was a lot of chaos in the other line which consists of Taehyung screaming and laughing while he mom spanks and scold him. The line eventually went dead and Jungkook sighed.

Apparently, Taehyung wasn't available now and Jungkook didn't want to tell him about Jihoon with his mom around. So he decides to just text him, that should be okay.... right? Right.

My Luna 🌑🌹

Hey babe

I called to tell you that..

Uhm, I'll be taking Jihoon out today.

But only because Hari forced me to! I don't want her causing a scene here so..

And I'll also be taking a sample for a dna test too so that's like the main reason I'm agreeing to it...
(Delivered 11:34)

Jungkook knows he would've sent everything in a single text, but he was nervous and didn't know how Taehyung would react.. so.

After a few minutes, Taehyung still hadn't seen the message so he decides to just call him again, but before he could do that, his phone ringed and it was a private number. This time, Jungkook knows who it was.

"Your stupid security won't let me in!"

Was the first thing Jungkook heard as he answered the call.

"That's because I've ordered them not to, I'm on my way out, leave the kid with a guard and you can leave" Jungkook says as he gets up from his desk and proceeds out of his office.

"What?! I'm. It leaving my child with no stranger! And Jihoon won't be comfortable without me" Hari scoffs and Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I'm only taking the boy Hari, your presence is not needed, don't make me change my mind" Jungkook ordered and he hears Hari whining in the other line.