Ch41 ~ Not my son?

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Chaos, that's the only thing they encountered when they got back to Seoul.

Apparently, rumors had traveled around on how the Owners the Jeon Corporation had illegally adopted a child.

Shin Hari had sue the Family and company after posting a video of her self crying and coming up with stories about how she was abused and her child forced away form her. In the video, she mentioned how the family wanted to take possession of Jihoon and send her abroad in order for her not to say a word, she mentioned not to have agreed a was brutally punished because of that.

The general public had immediately turned on the Jeons after this revelation, calling then scammers and people who abused power. Some investors in Jeon Corp suggested Exit strategies, the board loosing their trust in the family... everything was a chaos.

"Mr min was able to sort out the issues with the board members and there will be no election for your eviction, sir" Misoo says as she walks quickly behind Jungkook, heading towards the meeting room when the board was again, gathered.

"Contact Mr. Kim, he'll give the information about the trial, bring them to me" Jungkook says, walking into the meeting room.

The Board members stood up to welcome the CEO as the Raven head just went ahead to take his seat, giving Yoongi a look before. The members brought out their files and then murmurs began to fill the whole room.

"It's obvious we are all grown up men and we should be able to compose ourselves, right? If you have something to say, say it. If we're here to talk amongst ourselves, then we might as well just do that in our respective offices and call it a day" Jungkook says, voice loud and rough and the murmurs immediately stopped.

"I thought as much" he continued.

Yoongi stood from his chair, walking towards the front of the room where the stage for presentation was situated, the projector behind him displayed informations all illustrated in diagrams, graphs, histogram and other data presentation.

"The value that had slightly decreased in the stock market was traced to be as a result of the declined pending contracts and Exit strategies of our investors, but we were able to get to each and every one of them through email in a short period, we were able to assure them that they can never run in loss, not in Jeon Corp." yoongi grins, pressing a remote control which showed a picture of an ascending graph and the whole board gasped.

"We were able to get the stock value to its previous position, therefore, the company has acquired all its loss and the investors once again, chose to trust us" he finished.

Jungkook smirked, he know he never have to worry about the company, at least not when Yoongi is around. "Thank you Yoongi" he says, genuinely. "Apparently, while the rest of you were busy pointing fingers at who's at fault, Mr. Min here was literally working his ass up to stabilize the situation" he said.

The board members once again, began to talk amongst them self, some ashamed while others offended by the way the young CEO was addressing them.

"Well then" Jungkook says, standing up from his seat as the board immediately stood too. "I assume y'all want to continue your discussions in your offices, you can go ahead. Oh and- Director Kang, it may see as though you're in the mood for an eviction" he says, looking at the old man sitting right next to him, the same man that had insisted his eviction.

"We could hold an election, you know, for eviction. But you won't be voting, I'll give you the honor of being the candidate" he finished, looking at Yoongi before proceeding out of the hall, with Yoongi by his side.