Ch25~ Apologies and kisses

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, another in his hand and he dries his hair with it.

Taehyung was currently busy with the book he was reading earlier, finding it very interesting despite the fact that he had read it several times.

Jungkook walks towards the closet to get dressed, after a few minutes, he came back out with an oversized shirt and sweat pants and joined Taehyung in the bed.

Taehyung closed the book and kept it on the night stand, watching Jungkook join him under the duvet and cuddled to his side.

"I went to see him, but he was still sound asleep" Taehyung said as he runs his fingers through jungkook's hair.

"Hmm, he went on many rides today, must be very tired" Jungkook says as he snuggling even closer to Taehyung.

"Hey! Do you want to enter inside my body?!" Taehyung scolds as Jungkook kept coming closer despite there being no more space between them.

"You just feel so good, tae" he snuggles his nose to Taehyung's neck and takes a long sniff. "Smell so good too" he says as he lets out a long sigh. "And you know, there's a way for me to enter you" he teased and Taehyung hits him softly on the head.

A blush crept to Taehyung's cheek so he tries to change the topic. "You didn't tell me you'll be going out with Jihoon today, why didn't you?" Taehyung asks, voice low with a hint of sadness.

Jungkook Perks up and sits against the headboard, bringing Taehyung with him as he held him close.

"I'm sorry tae, I had called to tell you, but you were with your mom on the phone"

"Oh.." Taehyung simply says.

"I did leave a text but I didn't know you wouldn't read it, I'm sorry tae, I should've called again" Jungkook said, still feeling his heart tight with guilt.

"A text? Oh I didn't check it" Taehyung says as he reach towards his phone on the bed, the phone which was still off. He powers it on and finally checked the text and saw it had been sent since 11am. "I'm sorry kookie, I didn't check my phone because I was busy with my computer." He says with a pout.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry I took so long and missed our date, I promise I'll make it up to you" he says as he pecks the Burnett on the lips.

"Okay, okay enough of the apologies" Taehyung chuckles as he cuddled closer to jungkook, resting his head on his chest.

"You were busy with your laptop again, why are you working on now that's taking all your attention?" Jungkook curiously asked,

"Oh!" Taehyung jerked up, sitting crisscross facing Jungkook.

"You won't believe what I found!" He says, acting shocked like a teenage girl ready to spill some juicy secrets she not supposed to tell.

Jungkook chuckled as he folds his arms on his chest, waiting for Taehyung to continue "tell me about it" he says with full interest.

"How do I start... hmmm" Taehyung tights his lips as he looks up while positioning his jaw between his thumb and index finger:

Jungkook chuckled " how about from why you went to your office when you should be on break, hm?"

Taehyung playfully glares at him but soon began talking.

"So uhm, you said Shin Hari went to Dubai for studies right?" He asked.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as the mention of the said lady. "Yes? That's what she said"

"Well, she didn't go to college in Dubai or anywhere else" Taehyung says and all he could see on Jungkook's face was a confused expression.