Ch6~Honest

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung got home by 4pm that day. He didn't wait for jungkook to come pick him up but rather, he called he driver, Lucas, to come pick him up.

He informed the maids on what they wanted for dinner and the maids immediately started preparing it. He walked up to the room him and Jungkook shared, stripped off his clothes and proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up.

He came out, body rapped in a bathrobe as he walked into their walk-in closet, picked up one of jungkooks over side hoodie and and one of his own shorts. Feeling comfortable, he skipped to the kitchen to check on the progress of the dinner.

"How's it going noona ?" He asked the chief chef, Lina, who was in her late 40s. "Very well taehyungie, Mary said you wanted puddings for desert?" She asked the boy with a smile.

"Yes noona, I really liked the one you made the other night" he said with a cheerful voice, enjoying the aroma of the food being prepared. "Well I think we still have some of those in the fridge" Lina said as she watched the cute boy squealed in excitement.

The main doors opened as Jungkook wakes in, looking exhausted. Taehyung walks towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug. "I'm sorry" taehyung apologized as he felt jungkooks hand on his waist tightened.

"No baby, I'm sorry for making you upset, but I promise I'll tell you all you have to know okay?" Jungkook replied as he pecked his loves lips. "You look tired, go freshen up and let's eat, okay? Taehyung said, breaking the hug.

Jungkook hummed as they both walked towards their shared room.

By 7pm, they had finished their dinner and were currently cuddled in bed, in a comfortable silence.

"The lady we saw today" jungkook started. Taehyung leans further into jungkooks chest, signaling him to continue.

Jungkook hesitated a bit, not knowing how to tell taehyung that that was someone from his past. He doesn't want to make taehyung uncomfortable in any way

"I huh.., she was like— someone I used to know" jungkook didn't known how to put it. "Some one you used to know?" Taehyung asked, unsure.

"Yes tae, someone I used to— date. She's my ex" jungkook finally said it. He felt the boy tense in his hold as he quickly hugged him tighter and continued.

"I was mad because she's a past I wanted to forget. Tae I was so mad because I hate her so much" taehyung felt bad as his lover sounded so hurt and angered.

"We dated for a while, untill she demanded a huge sum of money from my dad and— left" jungkook said, anger laced in his tune.

"What?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"She was a gold digger, was with me because my dad was rich. I did spend some money on her, but she wanted to study abroad, at least that's what she said. I don't know what she told my dad, but my dad had given her money and she said she no longer needed me and left" jungkook finished with a chuckle.

Taehyung sat up, feeling angry at how a person could be that cruel. "How the heck did you meet a bitch like that?" Taehyung spitted out, making jungkook laugh more.

"All my friends were dating okay? I felt intimidated. And besides, I was only 19" jungkook grumbled.

"19?! But we met when you were 20!" Taehyung said, shocked

"Of course it didn't take me long to move on, it's not like I was in love with her or something... just couldn't forget the betrayal" jungkook said, bringing taehyung to straddle him.

"How come you never told me about her?

"Wasn't important"

"Now it is?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Not literally, just thought you should know, after seeing her? Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's neck.

"She got a kid now tho, a very cute one" taehyung said

"Hmm" jungkook let's out, uninterested on the topic anymore, focusing on kissing his love.

~~~~~