Ch12~Jeon Jihoon

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Two days after jungkook found out he had a child, he had been restless because he still hadn't told Taehyung.

"You know, you not telling him, is kinda like you lying to him" Yoongi, Jungkook's business partner and friend says.

Jungkook sighs, running his hands through his hair as he had absolutely no idea how to bring up that topic with his love. "Hyung I'm not trying to lie to him, I just don't know how to tell him" Jungkook groaned.

"Seriously Jungkook you're wasting time, if he finds out another way, it's not gonna be good"

"I know Hyung, I'm gonna tell him tonight when I get home."

"You better" yoongi says, getting up and walking out

"Hope you didn't tell Jimin" Jungkook asked.

"It's not my doings to tell, Jungkook, and if I told Jimin, Taehyung would've already heard" he finished as he walked out.

Jungkook sighed, waking towards his desk to continue his work. On settling on his seat, he phone began to ring.

He answered the call without checking the caller. "Mhm?" He let's out, eyes in his screen as he continued his work.

"Jungkook"

His breath hitched as he hears the voice, eyes turning into that of anger. "Why the fuck are you calling me?" He growled.

"Why wouldn't I? You didn't even get back to be after that day! Even though you're aware about our son and his health!" Shin Hari bursts out.

"I don't care about you or that— that thing you claim to be my child"

"Jungkook stop! He can hear you" Hari whispered

"Who?"

"Our son"

Jungkook sighs in frustration, pushing his chair backwards and getting off.

"The fuck do you want from me!" Jungkook let's out, already tired of the bundle of problems the said lady is causing in his life at the moment. "I don't want anything to do with him, I'll pay any amount you want, okay? Just name it"

"Stop that! I don't need you money! I just want you to be a father for our child!"

Jungkook sighs, too stressed and he needs to put an end to this now.

"Meet me at the cafe today" Jungkook says, "now" he finished, hanging up as he dialed someone else's number.

"Hyung I want you to prepare some child support documents for me now, I need to control all these"

"Well good morning to you too kook"

"Hyung I'm serious"

"Alright, come get it cause I'm not leaving my office" Namjoon says.

Jungkook hung up and hurried out of his office, going to Namjoons Law firm to get the documents.

His plan was to get the child support documents, make Hari sign it, show it to Taehyung and tell him everything, then he can get his life back to normal.

~~~~

After almost 5 hours, Namjoon finally finished preparing the documents and handled it to Jungkook.

Jungkook proceeded to the cafe where he was meeting Shin Hari. He saw the lady in the same spot as before, and the child wasn't sleeping this time, rather, was on a tablet.

"Oh you're here" Hari says as Jungkook took a sit opposite her. "You kept up waiting for hours" she continued.

Jungkook does not respond, rather brings out some files from his bag and settles it on the table, he was about to demand for her signature untill-

"Mummy is he my d-daddy?" A small unsure voice was heard

Hari smiled, patting the boys head, "yess bub, he's your daddy, Jungkook"

The boy let's out a bright smile "yay my real daddy is not an old man!" The boy cheered as Hari nervously smiled, signaling the boy to shut his mouth

"What was that?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrows.

"Oh the kids back in Dubai used to tease him, saying he's dad was an old man and that's why he never attends the school events" Hari says with a smile.

Jungkook just nodded, kind of interested in the little boy, how he also has a bunny teeth and was in a coconut hairstyle. He remembers how he used to make that hairstyle when he was younger, he's mom would always tell him it looks cute on him.

But apart from the bunny teeth, the little boy looked exactly like Hari.

"I want you to review this documents now, and sign it." Jungkook says, pushing the documents to the

"Child support?! I don't need that Jungkook" Hari says as he browsed through the files.

"It's either you quietly sign it, or i'll have to get my lawyer to make you sign it" Jungkook threatened

Hari was speechless, going through the documents, jaw clenched.

"No one needs to know about this, okay?" Jungkook says.

"I already legally changed our sons name to Jeon Jihoon" Hari says.

"What?!" Jungkook asked shocked

"I thought it fits better than my own, and besides, you're his biological father, so why not?" She says with a smirk

"What in the fucking world do you want from me Shin Hari?!!" Jungkook yells frustratedly.

"Daddy why are you yelling at mummy?" The little boy whispers, tears in his eyes as he walked towards Jungkook, "I want to sit on your lap, pwease?" Jihoon asked cutely, before Jungkook could respond, the child was already sitting on is lap, hugging Jungkooks neck as he giggles.

Hari smiles, walking over the table to sit next to them, patting Jihoon hair.

"I need to go" jungkook said, carefully taking the boy off his lap and giving him to Hari. Jungkook got up and fixed his clothes.

"Make sure you sign those documents and return it as soon as possible, and about you changing the boys name? That doesn't change anything, I'm not the only Jeon in Korea"

Jungkook says as he walked out of the cafe.

Watching Jungkook walk out, Hari took out her phone and calls someone. "Did you get that?" She asked

"Sure did ma'am" an unknown voice answered, taking shots of Jungkook getting in his car and driving off on his camera.

"Great, make sure to post the article tonight" Hari smirked as she hung up.

"Let's see who's gonna laugh last, Kim Taehyung"

~~~~~~~