Ch30~ Grandson

UNSPECIFIED VIEW

"What the fuck?!" Jimin's loud voice boomed across the quiet hall way, too shocked to keep it in.

What's going on?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jungkook says in a low tone, voice laced with anger and eyes wide in range.

"I- mrs Jeon s-said I-"

"I invited her" Sara interrupts Hari's stutters.

"What?" Jungkook whispers, eyes directing to his mother.

The room was silent once again, no one wanted to break the silence, probably because none of them could form words.

Taehyung's heart begins to race in his chest, his thoughts became messed up in a split second and all his insecurities cascades over him. Why was she here? Did Sara find out about them? Of course she did... it's all over the news. But why is she here? Perhaps.... Sara wanted him to know who she chose? That can't be right... Sara likes him.. right?

Taehyung shakes his head to clear his thoughts, tension in the room deepens and Taehyung feels his hands shaking. His wedding is in a few days, but right now, his fiancé's child and the mother stands in front of them, his soon to be mother-in-law is defending the ex. God, Taehyung feels like he could faint.

Jimin notices Taehyung's discomfort and walks towards him, he stood beside him and he saw Taehyung relax a bit.

"Mom" Jungkook broke the silence. "What's this?" He asked..

"There's no need to fret, honey, why don't you go settle down and we'll discuss this over dinner? Hm?" Sara tried to calm the air.

"Dinner?!" Jungkook's voice boomed. He was so clearly angry and Taehyung had never seen him like this.

"Uhm— Jungkook I think-" Taehyung tries to calm him down but Jungkook only ignores him, too blind by range as he walks closer to his mother.

"I asked a question, why the fuck is this bitch and her son here?!"

"Watch you words Jungkook a kid is here" Hansol says, coming between Jungkook and Sara. "Sara only brought the girl here because her apartment was Burglarized"

"Burglarized?" Jungkook says before letting out an unconvinced laugh. "And you believed that shit?! Mom! She's staying at one of the most secured apartment in Seoul!" He ignores his dad and walks to face his mom again.

"Jungkook! I sent people to go check okay?! It really was robbed! And— Jihoon.. My grandchild was crying! Jungkook" Sara says, eyes teary as she tries to convince Jungkook. "Your son, he would be in danger if I allowed them stay there! I couldn't help it Jungkook, I had to make sure my grandchild is safe."

Jungkook scoffed, walking away from his mother towards no where, fingers brushing his hair frustratedly. Hearing these things from him mom, and in front of Taehyung, he couldn't help but be disappointed.

"Your grandchild? Mom, you're better than this" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he paced back and forth, trying so hard to control is anger.

"Jungkook!" His father warned.

"Jungkook you need to understand! There's no need for you to overreact like this! What I did was right! What if the robbers came again and hurt your child? What if-"