Ch7~I'm back

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

Taehyung loves cakes, never thought there could be too much cake. But right now, taehyung needed a break.

Jeon Nari, Jungkook's mom had invited to couple over to "check out some cakes" so they can determine which chef to hire for their wedding cake.

Taehyung was so excited to hear that he'll get to taste (eat) a lot of cake, but was disappointed was Jungkook said he's needed in the office and taehyung should go without him.

At first, taehyung was sad his fiancé wouldn't be with him, but suddenly brightened up to the fact that he'll get to eat all the cakes himself!

He was excited as arrived at the Jeon mansion, but never did he expect to see a dozen of chefs, standing in front of  a cake each!

"Mom these are too much!" Taehyung whined as he was tired from tasting all the cakes, and there was still about 5 cakes left to taste.

"That's why I asked Jungkook to come along, that rascal never listens!" Nari sighed in frustration.  "But that's alright, we could continue tomorrow" she said as she signaled the maids to take the cakes away.

"Hey I'm not done yet!" Taehyung bursts out. "What? But you said you're tired!" Nari gasps.

"Doesn't mean I can't take more" taehyung squealed as he continued to eating from the slice of cake in his plate. "I really like this one" he said with a mouth full, continuously munching on the cake.

Nari just shook her head at the cute boy, she opened her mouth as taehyung feeds her with a slice. "Hmm it's actually good" Nari commented, taking a fork and joining taehyung, both nodding their head as the ate the delicious cake.

~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

Jungkook was currently in his office, focused on his computer. The company's stock rate had slightly dropped by 0.12% overnight. Jungkook had received numerous emails from stock holders, demanding to know what the issue was.

He was exhausted, being in his office, trying to resolve some issues while others keep coming. Every department in the company is busy. Reporters calling, share holders being stubborn and so many other issues.

Suddenly, the door to his office barged open, Jungkook quickly looked up from his computer, ready to punish who ever just disturbed his work.

His face dropped when he saw who just walked in. He's ex, Shin Hari.

"Oh my god babe do you have any idea of how breathtaking you look?"  she asked with a smirk, taking a sit on the couch in the office.

"Who let you in here?" Jungkook said, trying to keep his cool and not throw the woman out of his office.

"Oh, that's not how to welcome your long, long lost love"

"Love?" Jungkook scoffed "Should've remained lost, Get out"

"Oh kook... you look even more handsome than you did the day that I left you" she smirked, walking towards Jungkook, sitting on the desk, voice and eyes manipulative, like it always have been.

Jungkook sighed, knowing she won't leave till she gets what she wants.

"What do you want?" He said, going back to responding to the emails.

"You" She smiled. Jungkook chuckled, then glared at her. The woman's face dropped, never seeing Jungkook like this, uninterested, confident and...so dominant.

She remembers being able to manipulate him back then, jungkook would give everything she asked, do everything she commanded. She had him wrapped around her fingers. Seeing him now, looking at her in the eyes, obviously unaffected by her presence and words. She was scared, but masked her fear anyway.

"Give it up, shin hari, I'm over that stage" Jungkook said. "And I'm engaged, so just go before I call security"

Hari chuckled, she already knows he's engaged. She as done a background check on him before approaching him, so she can be able to handle any situation thrown at her.

"Even married people get divorced" she smirked

Before jungkook could respond, she throws herself onto him, two hands gripping his hair as she forcefully kissed him on the lips.

Out of shock, jungkook harshly pushed her off, her side hitting the desk before she landed on the floor. Jungkook quickly got up from his seat, wiping his lips with the back of his palm.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jungkook shouted.

A knock  was heard in the door as Misso, Jungkooks secretary rushed in "s-sir!"

"Get your fucking things and leave this place you're fucking fired!" Jungkook yelled in anger, referring to misoo whose eyes was wide in shock "call the security to get this trash off my office on your way out" jungkook spilled, referring to Nari who was still on the floor, wincing in pain.

Leaving the offices with anger and guilt as his heart beats loudly in his chest. That bitch just kissed him. What the fuck? Lips that isn't Taehyung's. Jungkook felt disgusted, rushing out of the company as he didn't want to do anything stupid because he so pissed.

Jungkook got in his car as he drove off. "Even married people get divorced" jungkook can still here it echo in his head. Fear of loosing taehyung drowning him. He couldn't wait to get married to taehyung so the boy can officially be he's, but still, they could still split.

Jungkook shakes his head, removing those bad thoughts from his head, he knows taehyung would never leave him. Taehyung loves him, just as much as he loves the boy.

Hari's return unlocks jungkooks biggest fear... fear of loosing his love, taehyung.