ch9~Jihoon

JUNGKOOK'S VIEW

After Taehyung's and Jungkook's encounter with Shin Hari, she had never appear to them again and they have been leaving peacefully like before, preparations for their wedding becoming more stressful as the wedding is just in 4 weeks.

Currently, Jungkook sits in the couch in his office as he drank coffee from a mug. He placed the mug on the coffee table as he monitored the stock market of the company on his phone as he was on a break.

He finished his coffee and was about to go continue his work when his phone beeped. He checked his notifications and saw it was a text message from an unknown number.

Opening the text, jungkook knew at once who it was from

"Jungkook, I'm sorry about what happen the last time we met, I shouldn't have done that and I sincerely apologize.
But I need you to meet me at the cafe we first saw each other, I need to show you something very important... Jungkook it is very important please be here by 8pm"

Jungkook scoffed, he knows damn well that he's not going. He walks towards his desk as he continued working, totally ignoring the message.

About 5 minutes later, another beep was heard, jungkook knew who it was from so he doesn't bother opening the text. Untill another beep, then another.

Jungkook frustratedly sighed as he opens the text, on seeing the text, his frown turned into that on shock, confusion and——fear.

"I know you don't want to respond, but it's about Jihoon"

"It's about our son, Jungkook"

"Please meet me and I promise not to bother you anymore"

Jungkook's heart beat accelerates as he reads the text. "What the fuck is she on about?" Jungkook muttered. A child? Jungkook doesn't have a child with that bitch. What was she on about?

Jungkook could tell from the text that she was desperate. A child. Jungkook does not want that.

He decides to just end the drama as it only just started, he know Hari will bring a child and claim it's his.  Jungkook would just demand for a DNA test and that'll be the end of the drama.

He need to sort out Hari's problem without letting taehyung know, cover everything, if it means giving Hari money to leave, he will. Just don't want anything to distract him and his love.

So Jungkook decides to go see her. He's not scared about the child Hari is talking about, because he knows for sure it's not his, it can be.

~~~~

"Baby, I'll be home late today, go ahead and have dinner without me" Jungkook said through his phone

"It's okay kookie, I was about to tell you I'm spending the night at Jimin's"

"What? Why?"

"Bestie stuff"

"What's bestie stuff?"

"Jungkook don't you have work?" Taehyung scolded

"By when will you and Jimin be done?"

"By tomorrow" taehyung chuckled in the other line

"But tae~ I'm going to be home tonight! Just late" jungkook whined with a pout.

"Still, I'll see you tomorrow kookie, I love you~" taehyyhung hung up before the older could even respond. Jungkook sighed at the fact the he won't e sleeping next to his love tonight.

By 9:10 Jungkook walked into the cafe where he's supposed to meet Hari. Looking at the right,  he saw her, a kid sitting next to here, head on the desk as he had fallen asleep.

Jungkook took a sit opposite her.

"Ah, I'm so glad you came, Jungkook. I waited and though-t"

"Cut to the chase Shin Hari I'm not here to chitchat" jungkook interrupted with a serious tone.

The lady smiled as she pats the little boy sleeping next to her.

"This is Jihoon, our son"

Jungkook chuckled "oh I'm very sure you picked him up from somewhere" he said as he watches Hari face drop to that of annoyance

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" She retorted

"Tell me, Hari, how much do you want?" Jungkook sounded serious. Pissing Hari off the more.

"You changed so much Jungkook, I liked you better when you were gullible" she spits "that man whore must have damaged your manners"

"And who the fuck are you referring to?" Jungkook glared at her.

"Oh Jungkook I'm not here for all these!" She sighed dramatically.

"How the fuck is that mine?" Jungkook said, referring to the sleeping boy

"When I left to Dubai, after enrolling for college there and finally started classes... I found out I was already 3 months pregnant! I didn't even know! My body didn't show a sign and I was still getting my periods. I had fainted in class once and was rushed to the hospital, that's when I found out about the pregnancy" she tells, tears falling from her eyes.

Jungkook finds it hard to believe, any one could tell this story, just like anyone could fake tears.

" I know you won't believe me, that's why I came to your office the other day, when I kissed you, I had dragged some of you hair off so I can use it as a sample for a DNA test." She says as she wipes the tears off her eyes.

Jungkook tenses, he was going to demand for a dna test to make her come out from her lies, but she had already beat him to it.

Hari brought out some files from her bag, settling it on the table. "These are the DNA results, you can go check if it's valid if you want" she said and Jungkook is speechless.

He has a child?! That can't be possible. What will taehyung think about this? Will taehyung sill stay with him if he finds out he has a child with someone else?

Jungkook is scared. He do not want a child, not right now.

"After all those years, why are you just telling me now?" Jungkook said, voice low in anger and frustration.

"I didn't want to bother you, kook I had caused so much harm to you, I had left you before, but it's only right for him to know his father" she bursts out crying, taking another file from her bag and placing is on the table.

"This is his medical report, Jungkook I had to bring him to you..bacause"

" he's sick, our son is sick Jungkook"

~~~~~~~

Shin Hari came prepared lmao