Ch5~Upset

TAEHYUNG'S VIEW

The ride from the cafe was silent. Jungkook having too much in this mind, taehyung not wanting to bother him. Jungkook parked the car in front of Jimin's house as per tae's request.

Taehyung was about to get off before Jungkook spoke out. "I'll be back before dinner, you should order something to eat for now, hm?" He said, kissing taehyung on the cheek as if he wasn't just ignoring him.

"Mhm" tae simply replied as he got off. Jungkook sighed, knowing the smaller was upset. He's going to have to talk to him later. He drove off after seeing taehyung walk into the house.

"Well, you don't look happy at all" Jimin said as he kept a pot of ramen on the coffee table. "Weren't you able to submit the project on time?" He asked as he sat on the floor, watching taehyung drink water from a can he got from the fridge.

"I've submitted it" taehyung simply answered.

"Then what's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly. Passing taehyung a pair of chopsticks as the started eating from the pot.

"I don't even know" taehyung chuckle, taking a large bite of ramen. "But I think I'm overeating" taehyung finished, pouting e as he began poking the pot of noodles with his chopsticks.

"Yeah but you're always overreacting" Jimin said, stopping Taehyung from abusing his ramen. Taehyung whined as he leans on the couch at his back, kicking his legs like a child in frustration.

"What the fuck taehyung!" Jimin cursed as the pot almost fell off the table. "What happened now huh?!" He scolded as he position the post back on the table properly.

"Kookie and I were having coffee and milkshake at hyung's cafe, suddenly kookie needed to go and then saw this lady, both of them stared at each other and then kookie rushed me out and was mad all of a sudden and the lady even knows his name!" Taehyung rambled as Jimin tried to process all what tae just said.

"So?" Jimin asked, confused. "I called yoongi today and he sounded mad as fuck and even canceled our date tonight!" Maybe something urgently really happened and that's why jungkook reacted like that" Jimin said.

"But Jimin the ladyyyy!!!" Taehyung grumbled "she knows kookie!" He whined.

"Who doesn't know jungkook? He runs literally the biggest oil company in South Korea, why are you so surprise?" Jimin said, trying to stop his friend of overthinking too much. "Or you don't trust your fiancé?" He continued

"Of course I trust him, I'm just upset he was acting all mad and didn't answer my question about who the lady was" taehyung let's put sadly. "He never gets mad at me" he finished.

"It's okay tae, yoongi too, sounded pissed so obviously it's about work, not some random lady, hm?" Jimin encouraged as he drank the soup from the noodles. Taehyung just nodded. He trusts his love. If it was something important, jungkook would surly tell him.

Also, if taehyung wanted to, he could find out everything about the lady within 10 minutes, on his computer. But he doesn't use his skills for those kind of things, plus, he trust his fiancé.

"I'm gonna order some pizza" taehyung said, getting up from the floor to sit on the couch. "Oh add some coke, I'm out" Jimin said.

"Ew coke? You need to stop that Jimin, it has like, a truck of sugar in it" taehyung said with a disgusted face.
"Well I've been drinking that all my life and I'm in perfect shape" Jimin retorted poking out his tongue.

"Nothing is happening to your body now, you don't know what'll happen later" taehyung let's put as he ordered the coke anyway.

~~~~~~~

Do you like coke?