Ch26 ~ The Plot

UNSPECIFIED VIEW

"Stop fucking bothering me already!" Shin Hari hushed with a clench jaw and a phone to her ear. "I'm already paying you back the least you could do is leave me the fuck alone!"

"You and I both know you have no right to talk to me like that, better mind your tone, Hari shii" the voice from the boomed from the phone.

"All I ask for is some time!" Hari said frustratedly, brushing her hands through her hair.

"Some time?! They are literally getting in 7 fucking days! And you asked for some time?!"

"Yeah so?! What are you doing? Huh?! I'm here, trying to get Jungkook, I got him in the news, I got people to talk, Jungkook is literally with Jihoon as we speak! I'm doing all the work and all you do is call and threaten me!!"

"We made a deal, Hari. I pay for you accommodation and feeding, you get me Taehyung." The voice said coldly.

"And that's what I'm doing! I'm even paying you back the money I owe, why are you still so impatient?!" Hari cried out.

"You said Jungkook would leave him when he sees you're back, but that's not the case, Hari, did you loose you cool? You were so confident when we made the deal, now you can't even get him to look at you" the voice let's out a chuckle, mocking Hari.

She clench her fist as she felt the mockery, indeed, her plan to get Jungkook back might have failed— but that doesn't mean she'll give up.

"He's just obsessed with that slut of his" she clenched her jaws, anger and jealousy for the Burnett deepening.

"Don't fucking call him that, bitch. We both know, he's so much better than you"

"You don't fucking get to say that"

"Well I have no more time to waste with you, Hari, I can't allow the wedding hold" the unknown person sighs. "Till you get me my tae, you gonna have to continue paying me back the money you owe me, Hari, if you can get me tae this week, you wouldn't need to complete the payment, how's that?"

Hari sighs, feeling so tired about the situation
"I don't have another plan yet, Jungkook doesn't seem to mind about his child"

"His child?" The unknown person lets out a chuckle. "Well I have a plan but you won't just cooperate, tsk"

"I'm not gonna get involved in kidnapping!"

"Shut the fuck up Hari it's not kidnapping, I'll just ask some people take him for a short while, threaten him a little and he'll have to choice but to leave Jungkook, then I'll be there to console him, and then build something with him, you know I'll never hurt my tae, I love him so much"  the voice says calmly

"I don't fucking care, I have a lot of offense on my shoulder, I don't want to make it worse by adding a kidnapping record!"

"All you need to do is lure him to my side, I'm not asking you point a gun at him or something" the voice now sounds pissed.

"I'm not fucking doing it"

"Well then you better get your stupid ass to the center because Jungkook just requested a DNA test for him and Jihoon stupid bitch" The voice boom with anger and the person on the other line hung up.