Chapter 1

Mariah | 23

Mariah | 23

Plenty of bodies were dancing around the dark club it was Friday night everybody and they momma was here. Me and my girls went out to celebrate just because. We were all bored plus we haven't went out and enjoyed ourselves in a very long time.

The National twerking anthem "Freak hoe" came on so I had to turn up and do my thing. I got down and started twerking to the music with my tongue out. My girl Ari was hyping me up while doing so.

I started laughing and got up from my twerking position and saw a handsome Carmel man staring at me sipping from his red cup. His big brown eyes staring deep into my soul it seems like.

He's handsome but I don't think he could handle me. I laughed at my thoughts and turned back to my girls.

"That twerking got me tired wheeewww." I went over to the black cushion and sat down looking at my surroundings. I looked back over to the guy who was staring at me a few seconds ago seeing him talking to one of his friends and laughing with them

"Shittt me to. I'm taking a break myself " Ari starts to laugh. Coming over to sit down by me. "And girl stop hawking that  man down it's obvious." She sipped from her liquor.

I slapped her thigh. "Girl ain't nobody hawking him down if anything he was hawking me down." I laughed.

"Mhm well go over there and talk to the man."

"No girl I'm fine." I started fanning myself I was hot from all that dancing I was doing. I started to feel the need of using the restroom I told my girls where I was going so they would know.

I started to make my way towards the bathroom  while I was walking in that direction I see the SAME guy eyeing me down like fresh meat. The guy was literally making me hot on the inside he was a fine man with a fresh cut. If looks could kill it would be him.

I was inside the restroom getting myself situated. Flushing the toilet, I walked out the stall looking in the mirror washing my hands then drying them. Checking to see if my hair and makeup were still good. I took a couple of mirror pictures getting ready to head back out to enjoy the night with my girls.

I bumped into someone almost falling backwards the person caught me just in time so I wouldn't fall. And guess who it was.

The guy who kept staring at me...