Chapter 19

Mariah | 23

                       Cape Town, South Africa

"Awww Aubs look at the elephants! Their sooo cute!" We were in the cruiser in the back seat as we had our guider drive. "I see love, you gonna feed it this time or be scared like the rest of them?" I was scared to feed the other animals because they were doing a lot for my liking. "Ima be right here while you feed them cmon Riah."

"Give me the bowl of fruit," He smiled at me giving the bowl to me that was filled with all types of different fruits. I petted the elephants a little to get comfortable then I started feeding them the fruit. "There you go baby they like you," Of course they liked me who wouldn't? "Now it's your turn Aubs!"

"Aite switch me spots love I don't want to crush you," We switched spots and the elephants was giving him a hard time you could see him getting frustrated by his face reactions. "Man eat the fucking fruit stop being hard headed." I started laughing up a storm. "Baby be nice to them! Look! You got them running away."

"Nah that ain't my fault

"Nah that ain't my fault. They stubborn asses ain't wanna eat from me." The driver went over to the giraffes as we just watched them in their habitat. "Damn I didn't know they were this big," Aubrey says. And he was right I didn't realize they were this gigantic either I mean I knew they were giant but not like this!

"This is amazing Aubrey!" He agreed nodding his head. "Hell yea I never knew animals were this interesting. We gotta do this more often."

"Definitely. Oh look it's coming close up to us! You have to feed this one Aubs."

"Fuck no the elephants messed it up for the other animals that's who they gotta blame." I silently rolled my eyes. "For me please?" I gave him the pouted eyes. "You made me feed the animals even when I was scared right?" I could see him thinking about it before finally giving in. "The things I do for you girl,"

"He's being nice to you he came up to you as soon we switched spots." No way the giraffe liked Aubrey more than me. Aubrey turned my way before sticking his tongue out and turning back around. "See this nigga knows who he's in front of," Aubrey was feeding the giraffe leafs instead of fruits.

 "See this nigga knows who he's in front of," Aubrey was feeding the giraffe leafs instead of fruits