Chapter 45

DaeDae | 15

DaeDae | 15

                      A couple weeks later...

"Yea and she told me not to tell Aubrey that she's been throwing up almost every single day. So I promised her I wouldn't." I vented to Izzy as we sat at the lunch table.

"In my opinion you're doing the right thing if she wants that then that's how it should go. But how hasn't he notice yet? Don't they technically live together?"

"Nah," I shook my head while chewing. "Not anymore what I'm guessing. I'm with him on the weekends and Mariah on the weekdays. They had an argument a couple weeks ago so that might have something to do with it."

"Oh dang. Everything will be alright. They just need time apart."

"I hope so, I miss us all living under the same roof. Remember I told you we were all about to move into a bigger house? I don't think that's happening anytime soon."

She starts rubbing circles on my back to comfort me.

"They will be back in no time. You know they love each other dearly."

I nodded my head wanting to end the conversation.

"Aye! I've been looking for you nigga and you were over here all this time. Hey Izzy." I looked up hearing Trey's voice.

I dapped him up as he sat down on the other side of the table.

"I saw you chopping it up with that girl over there." I nodded my head towards the girl that was sitting down across the lunchroom. "Didn't wanna cock block."

We both laughed. Izzy got up telling me she needed to go to class. I don't understand why she likes going back to class early.

I gave her a hug before she left.

"We was just talking nothing else like that." Trey says beatboxing on the table.

"I know you nigga. It's ok if you got a little crush." I wiped my hands off with a napkin.

"Whatever, you seen David anywhere?" He looks around the lunchroom.

I smacked my lips. "Why you asking me questions about another nigga Trey? You know I don't mess with him anymore after the shit you told me."

Trey told me David was still running with Andre. He doesn't even come to school anymore. This nigga a senior and couldn't last a couple more months until he graduated.

But word around town the niggas I was running with might have something to do with my family's death.

I'm still trying to figure it out and get information on it.

I've been asking Dougie, Trey's cousin because he got ears in the streets too and he also told me this shit.

"I was just asking, my bad nigga." Trey jumped up before speaking again. "Oh! Did you see me and you made the team?" He started to get hype. "Man we about to make a name for this school!"