Chapter 6

Mariah | 23

Waking up from my 1 hour nap still feeling lazy I felt someone holding me in place looking down I see Aubrey still knocked out.

Removing myself my his embrace standing up seeing him move around the couch turning the other way I walked to my bedroom changing my clothes for some outside clothes to go on this trail.

After changing my clothes I went into the bathroom having the urge to pee. I did my business in the bathroom heading back into the living room.

Shaking Aubrey trying to make him get up. "Aubrey get up. It's 4 in the afternoon right now."

"Hold on lemme get a couple more min Riah." He mumbled

I shrugged my shoulders not caring because I could care less going on this damn walk.

Sitting on the couch opening TikTok on my phone scrolling through my feed. Then getting an incoming FaceTime call from my little brother.

Little brother🦕
would like to FaceTime...

                           Little brother🦕                      would like to FaceTime

The FaceTime call connected and I see him showing his whole outfit. "King what are you doing?" I start laughing loud.

"I'm showing you my fit sissy. I picked my outfit out myself!" He says with a full sense of joy.

"Yesss!! I see you with the Nike dunks who got you those?" I started to see Aubrey getting up wiping the sleepiness out of his eyes.

Turning my attention back on King. "Mr. Drizzy got me these because I asked him too because you wouldn't!" Furrowing my eyebrows of when Aubrey could've got these for him I couldn't even think.

"Who you talkin to Riah?" Aubrey asked in his raspy voice because he just woke up.

"I'm talking to King. When did you buy him these Nike dunks?" He still looked sleepy but woke up more once I asked him about the shoes.

"Oh that's King what's up my dude? And I got him those shoes a while ago before I even knew you were his sister." He says waving his hands

"Hi Mr. Drizzy what are you doing at my sisters house?"

Me and Aubrey looked at each other trying to hold in our laughs.

Coming up with a lie quick. "She was using me as her slave making me carry a dresser inside her house since she weak." Aubrey says.

"She does that to me allllll the time!" King gasped.

"King no I do not do not be lying in front of him."

"Okay okay!! I'm sorry sissy can I hangout with you guys? Mommy is boring watching goofy shows and I'm bored!"

"Yea lil man you tryna go to the park?" Drake asked looking for his shoes to put on.