Chapter 38

Mariah | 23

Mariah | 23

"Aubrey where are we going?"

"Love, why you keep asking? I'm not going to tell you." He laughs putting his hand on my thigh squeezing it.

It was a Friday night and Aubrey called me while I was laying in my bed watching Tubi movies telling me to get dressed.

I was confused because I thought tonight was gonna be a night where I can watch movies but I guess not.

"Because you made me get out the house while I was binge watching Tubi movie's recommendations!" I responded back aggravated.

We didn't have to worry about DaeDae since he went over his friends house. Aubrey was kind of seconding guessing it but I told him DaeDae needs to socialize more instead of just school.

"Oh you mad?"

"It's not funny Aubrey."

"Chill Mariah, I just wanted to take you out. Whens the last time me and you been out just one on one?"

He looked at me for a few seconds before looking back at the road. My man looked so good driving I just wanted to pounce on him.

 My man looked so good driving I just wanted to pounce on him

"You look so good like..." My hand made its way to his neck giving it a small tight squeeze.

"Love," He laughs removing his right hand from my thigh grabbing my hand that was on his neck. "You gotta calm down girl." He places kisses on my hand.

"I can't when you're looking this handsome Aubs,"

"I got you. Can I ask you a question though?"

The car stopped as we were in front of a red light.

"What's on your mind baby?"

"I'm looking at new houses and shit..,"

Waiting for him to go on with his talk to see what his questions was.

"Really, How's that going?"

"I mean it's aight I was thinking I could use your help though." The light finally turned green and he turns left.