Chapter 11

Mariah | 23

"Hello YouTube my name is Mariah and this will be my first YouTube video!" Looking at the camera doing the jazz hands.

"I'm still getting use to working this camera so forgive me if it doesn't look right I'm still a newbie don't do me guys." I laughed.

"So basically this video is just going to be day in the life of me it may not be very interesting because I am a boring person I think but let's just see how today goes!"

"Actually my friends are coming over my house I want to prank them."

Crossing my arms and thinking what I should do.

"ACTUALLY," I said looking at the camera. "I know exactly what to do fake used condom prank! I was just watching this girl do this and I literally laughing.

Hearing my ping I looked down seeing my friends saying their on the way showing the camera my phone.

"Ok guys they said there gonna be here soon so I need to hurry up."

Making my way inside of my bathe room opening my cabinet getting out and condom going to the kitchen opening my fridge to get butter out and splatter the butter into the condom.

Showing the camera the outcome. "I can't believe I'm doing this shit. They really gonna think I'm dirty seeing this sitting around my house."

Grabbing the camera I went into my TV room setting up the camera so no one will see it but me.

"This is a perfect spot for the camera those bitches shouldn't see shit if they do they hawking real bad."

Thinking of where I should put the condom.

"I'm gonna put the condom under this rug a little but they will still be able to see it."

Hearing a car pull up

"Oh shit ok they are here! I just heard a car pull up. I'm so scared I don't know why! I do know one thing though you bitches better like, sub, comment and share! Share it with ya mama, grandma, papa, uncle, alldat! Thank you!

Hearing a knock on the door "I'm coming!"

Opening the door greeted with Ari and Breah.

"Hey girlies! About time y'all got here."

Closing the door back walking into the Tv room. "Girl it was so much traffic out there it was ridiculous." "For real and then these niggas was trying to follow us to get our number." Breah said while walking over to the couch sitting down.

"What? That's really weird. Y'all brought food I see?" I said looking at the bags they had. "Not for you, you didn't tell us you was hungry." "Girl what? I always bring you food if I'm coming to your place you fake as fuck for that bitch."

"She maddd. Girl I was obviously joking you know I wouldn't do you like that." She handed me my bag with food.

"Thank you, you know I was just joking Ari."

"Mhmm sure girl."

"What y'all been up to? What's been going on?" "Scamming these niggas you know the usual."

"Y'all are so ghetto I can't." I took a bite out of my egg roll. "Girl and you are too so don't even do that."

"Breah how are you and Jalen doing?"

"Girl I don't even know he just keeps doing weird stuff at his big age and it's pissing me off like do you want to be with me or not." I could tell my girl was hurt by the look on her face. "I'm honestly thinking about calling quits with him I hate doing this back and forth shit with a grown man that still playing little kids ass games."