Chapter 46

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

"Yea, I'm just ready to get out this bitch bro." Baka says leaning his head back in the cushion.

I was here for about an hour now and we just been talking about a lot of shit going on in our life.

"Man you gonna get out in no time, just a few more weeks Baka, a few more."

He nodded and mumbled. "How's my brother doing though?" Baka switches his position now leaning forward with his elbows on he knees staring at me.

"Baka what you talking about?" I lightly chuckled before rearranging my cap that I had on.

He smacks his teeth before speaking again. "You're my brother. I know you didn't tell me everything that's been going on with you. Wassup AG?"

I took a second before responding.

"Well, me and Mariah on a break." I finally let out before looking up at him again. "It's been fuckin' with me a lot."

"Damn! When did this shit happen and how!?"

I told him how everything popped off and why I'm in this position right now.

"Wow, I feel like I caused this shit by letting Jayda leave with you. My bad."

"Nah," I shook my head." It was my fault too. She was tryna pull moves on me and I still kept her around with telling Mariah. This shit is all on me."

"Listen AG, she's not done with you."

"And how do you know that Baka?"

"Because me and you both know how Mariah is. If she wanted to end things with you, she would've been stated that shit."

He is right.

"Just stay calm. She's not done with you. Stop worrying nigga."

"Aight man." I checked the time on my custom made Cartier watch. "I gotta go and pick up DaeDae from practice. He's with me on the weekends." I stood up from my spot stretching.

"How my little nigga doing?" Baka stood up as well and we walked towards the door.

"He been doing good, staying out of trouble and shit. His first basketball game is soon."

"Oh shit! I hope I'm outta here before his first game so I can slide through and watch."

"You'll be out."

We talked for a few and now I in front of the school waiting for DaeDae to come out.

It took a few minutes before I saw him walking out the building with a girl next to him.

I chuckled shaking my head. They talked and gave each other hugs and the girl went back into the school again.

DaeDae got in the car taking his book bag off putting it in down by his feet.