Chapter 5

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Couple weeks later...

"Nigga where you about to go?" Chubbs asked me as I got ready cleaning my area around the shop about to head out.

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked up "I'm about to pull up on Mariah we hanging out today and shit." Finishing up sweeping throwing the trash away.

"Oh this man's thirsty yo!" One of our good customers Donald laughed making the rest of the men in the shop laugh.

I smacked my lips "Y'all chill with that. She coo people's."

I was lying like hell me and Mariah was like a couple but didn't we didn't have a title on each other yet. We been doing couple shit tho like cuddling, kissin, going out and shit. But I was really feeling her tho. I had interest in her.

"Stop lying Drizzy we know you. You have never jumped up fast like this to see a girl if anything a girl jumps up fast to see you. You ain't foolin nobody bro." Chubbs said.

"Whatever I'm gone tho, make sure y'all lock up the shop dumb niggas!" I say.

"Alright nigga make sure y'all use protection!" Gelo said making them all laugh again.

I grabbed my belongings heading to the exit with my middle finger up flicking them off. "Fuck y'all niggas!" I said before leaving.

Going to my car starting my engine up, grabbing my phone opening me and Mariah's text message thread getting ready to text her I'm on my way.

Love 💓

I'm bout to head yo way,
u need me to bring u sum?

She responded back fast.

Yes please can u get my
regular order from Wendy's please😌

Got u.

🥰thank youuuu🫶🏾

🩵

Exiting the parking lot, heading over to Wendy's to pick up her food she asked for I got me something just in case I got hungry later.

I got back on the road headed to Mariah's crib. Every time I see her she just makes my day better. It's something about her. She has good energy and shit.

Zoning out my thoughts realizing I was in her driveway. Getting out of the car with both of my hands filled with Wendy's bags.

Knocking on Mariah's door with 2 bags of food in my arms. We've really just been enjoying each other's company.