Chapter 4

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

I was currently at Planet fitness doing my once in a while workout. Usually I don't be having time to go to the gym because I'm either caught up with shit.

Putting the weight down breathing hard looking around the gym I walked over to where my water bottle was and took a huge gulp. Wiping my face with a towel to get all the sweat beads off.

I woke up today feeling good, it is still on 5:35 A.M. Yea Ima early bird.

I just woke up in a amazing mood today because Mariah letting me take her out. I was thinking about this day since yesterday I couldn't even sleep. You know how you had a field trip at school and you had your fit laying on your bed and couldn't go to sleep? Yea that was yo boy.

Been here since 3 working out nonstop I think I got enough workout done today.

So I decided to to get all my things putting them inside my gym bag that I came with and headed out.

Unlocking my matte black BMW M8 getting inside putting the key into the ignition hearing the engine rumble sitting in the car for a few than pulling off heading back home.

Mariah | 23

"Roland please sit down honey or you will not be getting your snack." The 4 year old started pouting and started to throw a temper tantrum.

"Ok come outside the hallway and talk to me Roland." I walked over to my co worker playing with the rest of the kids. "I'll be in the hallway right quick me and Roland has to have a talk." She nodded her head with a smile saying ok.

I walked back over to the toddler taking his hand with mine as we walked out to the hallway.

"You want to tell me what's wrong?" I asked him bending down to his level. He turned his head shaking it still pouting.

"I'll give you your snack if you tell me." I smirked trying to make a bid.

He stopped crying and pouting wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"My mommy's guy fwriend hits me fo no reason!"

I stared at him with a shocked face didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. Before I could get another sentence out he told me something else that made my blood boil.