Chapter 13

Mariah | 23

Waking up from my slumber stretching my upper body I closed my eyes once more before fully waking up with a smile on my face remembering of what took place last night. Sitting up looking next to me to see if Aubrey was there and he wasn't which scared me a little. I hope he didn't use me just to fuck. He wouldn't do that to me, right? Trying to make my way to the bathroom I couldn't feeling pain between my legs so I just kept myself on the bed. Where the fuck was Aubrey? I said to myself.

Taking my phone off the charger going straight to call log clicking his name and called him. Waiting for him to answer he didn't and that was scaring me. Did he really use me? I started to gain tears feeling bad about myself letting him in. I tried to call him again and again and he wasn't answering. Taking a deep breath praying to god that it's not what I think it is.

Coming to an conclusion I think this nigga played me because why isn't he answering me? Did I do something wrong? Did he not enjoy it? I started to overthink and full blown out crying. How could he do this to me?

Laying back down crying myself to sleep.

                              1/2 hours later...

Feeling somebody tapping my thigh. "Baby wake up." I moved around trying to go back to sleep. "Mariah come on wake up baby I brought some food for you." Realizing who it was I opened my eyes looking at Aubrey while he had on a red nike tech with a durag to match.

"Where have you been?" I asked still shocked that he was back here. "And how did you get back in?"

"I had to make a few stops at some places and I had the key from yesterday that was under the mat you told me about remember? I realized I still had it and got in."

"Oh." Wiping the dry tears from off my face the best way I can so he wouldn't notice. "You been sleep for a long time damn dick too good eh?" He said laughing but stopped noticing I wasn't laughing.

"You good? I do somethin?" He questioned looking concerned. "No baby I just missed you that's all, I honestly thought you weren't coming back after we had sex."

"Riah why would I do that? You not no hoe to me. I was gonna tell you I was going somewhere but I wanted you to get your rest. I care and fuck with you too much to pull some shit like that."

Smiling lightly. "I just had a guy in the past who did something like that to me that's why I was freaking out."

"I understand that but how many times I gotta tell you I'm not them same niggas you was fucking with. I would never treat a girl I want to be with like that ever you feel me?"

Nodding my head understanding him. "Now cmon I got you a bath running love."

He picked me up and I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as we made our way to the bathroom. Before he took me to the tub that I seen was filled with bubbles he took us over to the mirror. "Look at you baby."
I turned my head looking at our complexion in the mirror. "You think ima leave yo fine ass for real? Your beautiful chocolate skin, them kissable lips and that pretty face of yours. I would never you know why? Because I see a future with you girl. On my father I do. You gotta stop doubting me love I don't like that shit. I know you've been hurt in the past but don't compare me to them sorry niggas ok?"

"Ok Aubrey I am sorry just like how you are working on yourself, I'm gonna work on myself too. And I also see a future with you too. I want to grow with you and experience different things in life with you Aubrey."

Seeing a smile on his face. "That's what I like to hear we about to grow together through thick and thin and you almost made a real nigga tear up but ima g." We both laughed and I smacked his shoulder lightly he walked us back over to tub helping me taking off my clothes and helping me in the tub it was nice and warm just how I liked it. Playing with the water and just thinking I'm falling in love with this man. No man has ever done this for me I have to stop being so scared of a man who wants to cherish me and treats me like a queen.