Chapter 21

Mariah | 23

"Love, are you finished taking pictures? I'm tired of standing in the same spot." Aubrey says as I snapped the last picture of him.

"Fine I'm done now." We were at the beach again but this time we were on a yacht with his crew and the girl I'm iffy about.

He walked over to me grabbing my phone seeing the last picture I just took of him.

"Damn, I need a cut." His hair was growing fast I kind of liked his curls giving me something to pull on. "Baby I kinda like your curls."

"Yea but I don't, too much work, when we get back to the states I'm cutting down my shit." He says sippin from his plastic clear cup.

"Can I taste some of that Aubs?"

"No baby. This for grown folks only." I smacked my lips walking back over to the group sitting on the cushion.

He walks over standing in front of me laughing. "I'm serious you can't handle this drink and you don't even drink anyways so what I look like letting you try it hmm?"

"You did help me try smoking!"

"Now Mariah you know smoking weed and drinking are two different things."

"Let the girl drink! Y'all came down here to have fun right?" Jayda gets up from her spot pouring me a cup after she was done she tried giving it to me but Aubrey denied it.

"No Jayda." He snatches the drink out of her hand giving it to Chubbs. "She ain't drinking shit. She don't drink and she not about to start now."

"Free drink for me then!" Chubbs says excitedly chugging the drink down."

"Aubrey I'm not a kid! I just want to try it!"

"And I said no. I know you. You ain't gonna like it and it's way too strong."

"Yo AG we about to get on the jet skis." Roxx says getting up going over to where they were parked at by the yatch. The rest of the guys followed Roxx and it was just me, Aubs, and Jayda.

"Come ride the jet ski with me baby." He try's to pull me up from where I was sitting ng at but I denied.

"I'll just stay here you can go with them."

"We good? You not mad at me right?" He questioned.

This girl Jayda was all in our business watching this whole thing happen. "No I'm not baby. Go with the guys!"

"Alright baby we'll be back." He kisses my lips walking backwards while facing me. "Oh yea take some pictures of me while I'm on the ski too!" He tells making me fake chuckle.

He finally walks away.

I didn't like how he treated me like I was a kid in front of everyone. Like I just wanted to try a little drink? I'm grown as fuck but I understand but then again I didn't.