Chapter 50

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

"You needed me here? Wassup?" I said making my presence known to D.

He looked up from his desk notifying me to take a seat and I did before adjusting my pants leg.

Seating back into the seat ready for him to talk. It took a couple minutes before he was done I guess.

"Why'd you kill that man?" D said leaning his head to the right. "Huh? What was your whole point of this?"

I rubbed my beard looking back at D before responding.

"I was already pissed off that day and he was talking crazy to me." I shrugged my shoulders. "You probably would've done the same shit I did."

"So you just gonna let a random nigga piss you off by saying random shit AG? And no the fuck I wouldn't. I wouldn't even had killed that nigga. Would've let one of the workers do it. That's a rookie mistake you made."

I sat up in the chair getting ready to speak again. "Bro D, he was talking shit about your daughter. That nigga knew Mariah saying disrespectful ass shit. You think I would just let him slide like that? Nah." I shook my head crossing my arms. "And I knew I could've got one of the workers but I didn't. I wanted to do that shit myself."

"How did he know her?" He side eyed me.

"I don't know but trust me they were cool with each other I guess." I started to get pissed off talking about this dead ass nigga.

"Well the niggas you told to take care of the body obviously is an idiot."

"Huh? I told my niggas to take care of it."

"Well it wasn't them and I know it wasn't them because they wouldn't pull no stupid shit like that. The niggas who put him in the dumpster are idiots."

Nodding my head agreeing I found that kind of odd when Mariah told me the news. Who the fuck puts a body in the trash? You just asking to get caught to be honest.

"So what else you're not telling me? Are we panicking or some shit?"

"A little..."

"What you mean a little?" I jumped up out my seat. I was now standing with a serious look on my face. "What?"

"The law knows something. I have some dirty law enforcements that I know and I'm hearing shit from them."

"Ok? What are you hearing? Get to the point please."

I was eager to know what the fuck was going on.

The look D was giving me I can just tell it wasn't going to be good.

"I don't know how but, words going around over there that you did it. I'm doing all I can to get this shit worked out and settled."

"Man what!? We got a snitch in here? How the fuck they just all thought it was me?"