Chapter 52

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Days later...

"Ohhh fuck Aubrey! Go deeper baby, deeper!" Mariah moaned out as I was hitting her spot. We just got in the shower a few minutes ago and I couldn't keep my hands off her.

Had her ass pinned up against the wall and I held her as I was giving her deep strokes.

"I love you so much baby." I groaned nibbling on her neck. All you you could hear was our skin clapping together. "Shit," I whispered looking down seeing me entering in and out of her.

We were officially in the new house now and you know we had to break it in.

"I love you too Aubrey I'm about to cummm oh," She leans her head on the wall trying to push me back. I grabbed her hands putting them on top of her head beginning to give her fast and deeper strokes.

"Now you know I don't like you pushing me away," I hissed out staring at her deeply enjoying the faces she was making as I was pleasing her. "Shit,"

"Aubrey I can't hold it in anymore, ughh!"

"Come on baby cum with me." Soon as I said that her juices coated around me and I filled her up. I was still holding her and buried deep inside of her. I Didn't want to stop honestly. Putting my forehead on her shoulder I just enjoyed the moment.

"Baby," I felt Mariah tap my shoulder.

"Huh?" I looked back up at  her.

"Are you gonna let me down? And uhh you know you're still inside of me right?" She laughed making me look down seeing I was indeed still inside of her.

"Oh shit my fault." I slowly slid out of Mariah gently putting her down so she could stand herself. I grabbed the wash rag wetting it with the hot water and began cleaning Mariah off I also did the same for myself.

Mariah grabbed the rag from me putting some body wash on it washing my chest. "Are you okay baby? You've been quiet after we stopped."

I looked down at her nodding my head. "I'm cool. Just thinking about some stuff right now."

"Can I ask what about?"

I debated on telling her about what I was thinking but I did say I was going to open up to her more and express myself.

I cleared my throat before speaking taking the rag from her and now washing her off. 

"I'm just thinking about Daedae."

I left it at that.

"Oh of course. Some kids really just put their hands on him like that. What has he done in order for them to jump him? Nothing."

I forgot she still thinks that's what happened. I didn't expect Daedae to lie to her about it.

"I'm going to the school today and gonna talk to the principal because that's really blowing me Aubrey! Look at his face." She lightly yelled.