Chapter 40

Mariah | 23

Mariah | 23

"Okay, okay Aubrey I'm done!" I removed myself from the bathroom counter getting a towel to wrap it around my body as he held his manhood in his hands.

Aubrey was a monster when it came to sex.

After the kids back to school block party, the whole gang went out to eat a seafood place. We all had a good time just talking and laughing.

The food was so good I haven't had seafood in a while.

But as soon as we got home he had my legs up in the air. Going for hours, I was now tired I couldn't keep up with him anymore.

Walking into the bedroom going to the closet to get one of Aubrey's shirts to wear. I took my towel off sliding the shirt on my body.

Walking back into the bedroom Aubrey was laying on the bed with basketball shorts on and his bare chest showing.

"Look at you limping." He snickered feeling accomplished.

Rolling my eyes I stuck the middle finger up at him before I leaped into the bed.

"I already did that love, and you tapped out." He leaned over grabbing his phone from off the dresser. "Wait!" He hurtled up from his position. "It's 1:15 in the morning where the fuck he at?"

"Aubs, there's movement at the front door so he might be here now."

He got up from the bed putting his slides on. "I'm about to go check." He walks out the room as my eyes started to close. Next thing you know I fell into a deep slumber.

 Next thing you know I fell into a deep slumber

Aubrey | 28

Looking through the peep hole of the front door, I see DaeDae standing there with his hoodie on to the point you couldn't see his face at all.

Unlocking the front door, I opened it and watched him enter without saying anything.

"Yo? You not gonna speak? Why did you come back so late?" I shut the door back not forgetting to lock it.

He stopped in his tracks before turning around with his hands in his hoodie pockets. "The party was all the way on the east side and we stopped to drop Trey off first."