Chapter 2

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Chugging down another one as my boys were rooting me on to do so this was my 10th shot. I was buzzed a little bit but I was still notified of my surroundings. I usually never go to clubs but the guys wanted to celebrate us opening our own barber shop. We've all been dreaming of this day since we were kids.

I went to the bar to get another bottle to pour up when I bumped into someone. Catching them so they wouldn't fall. I look into the eyes of the beautiful women who I was plotting on from the jump when I saw her in this club.

"My apologies ma'am, I didn't see you there." Looking her up and down as I talked. She was very beautiful and I wanted her.

"Oh it's ok I should've been watching where I was going it's not your fault." I looked down at her as she talked smiling at her sexy voice.

"Nah nah." Putting my hands up to stop her from taking. "I'm a little bit buzzed so I think it's my fault." She laughed and so did I.

"Well since you want to blame yourself." Laughing again. "Oh so you got jokes huh?" I smirked down at her

"I guess you can say that."

Nodding my head. "Let me officially introduce myself to you though, My name is Aubrey." Putting my hand out so she can shake it. "And you are?"

"Really your name is Aubrey?" She questioned. "I never met a guy who's name is Aubrey. But it fits you." She smiles.

I smacked my lips. "Now miss lady why would I lie about my name? I'm serious my name is actually Aubrey I know my parents gave me a shitty name but thank you." Shrugging as I said that looking behind me to see my boys staring at me giving me a thumbs up. I shook my head and turned right back to the women who was in front of me.

"Well I love the name for a handsome man like you."

Blushing a little bit at what she said . "Appreciate it love, your beautiful yourself. Can I get your name now?" Licking my lips while talking.

"Oh yea my bad. Anyways my name is Mariah. Nice meeting you Aubrey." she took my hand in shaking it.

Feeling her soft hands enjoying skin to skin contact just imagine if- never mind.

"Mariah? I like that name it's unique and beautiful like you." I can see her start to blush looking the other way covering her face again.

"Thank you Aubrey." I like the way my name sounds from her voice I bet it would sound better her moaning it.

"No problem, so what's a beautiful lady like you doing in a club?"

"Well me and my friends haven't been out in a while so we just decided to come out tonight so here I am." She smiles

"I feel it, I feel it. So what do you do if you don't mind me asking." Watching my surroundings around the club as I was talking to her

"Well I'm a PreSchool teacher and I model on the side from time to time."

"Ahh you like working with kids huh? And I could tell you model you look too beautiful not to." She smiles and looks down covering her face with her hand.

Thank you. Enough about me though Aubrey, can I hear about you now?" She titled her head up while I towered her short figure."

"Well I'm a barber also a podcaster. I just be talking about shit that's happening in life and give my opinions on it."

"I might have to make an appearance on your podcast." She smiles.

"You know I wouldn't mind love. You can come on it whatever time you want real shit." I smiled down at her while saying.

"Ok then let's set it up let me get your number."

"Bet." Pulling my phone out so she can lock herself in. I see she saved her contact name as "Love💓"

Handing my phone back to me I put it back in my pocket. "Well Aubrey I'm gonna go back over to my friends they probably think something happened to me I've been gone way too long." She laughed while talking."

"Alright love I'm gonna text you, you better text me back too no funny shit don't go Hollywood on me miss lady."

"You know I won't and I will text you!" Shouting over the loud music.

Nodding my head I put my thumbs up while watching her walk back towards her friends.

She will be mine.