Chapter 54

Mariah | 23

Mariah | 23

                          Thanksgiving Day.

"Aubrey Drake Graham if you don't back up! We have somewhere to be!"

"Baby they could wait." He looks down at me with his charming eyes grabbing onto my chin. "Just give me a few minutes with you Anaye."

I pushed him back collecting my purse from the bed.

"Nope!" I say popping the p. "Our parents not about to yell at me because of you."

I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked right.

"Man we grown Mariah. What they gonna do?" He laughed as he followed me looking at my reflection through the mirror.

"Well this is what I'm telling you Aubrey. You've been more horny recently, why is that?" I looked at him through the mirror turning my head sideways.

"You know I just love being inside you." He looked straight at me in the mirror. "So you gonna let me right now? Hmm?"

He lowers his head down to my ear whispering things into it as his hands gripped my lady parts.

"C'mon love, lemme just feel you right quick. Ten minutes is all I need from you."

I shivered at his touch almost falling for it and could feel him growing. But I remembered we have somewhere to be.

"Uh-unt! Move! I told you!" I pushed him away as I left our bedroom making my way through the halls and then downstairs.

"Aight! I'll remember that!" His voice echoed through the house.

I noticed Daedae wasn't downstairs so he must've been in the car.

And Aubrey wanted to do the do while he was waiting for us.

Opening the fridge, I grabbed the pies out the fridge closing it back.

I made sure I had everything before walking to the garage.

Walking to the car, Daedae noticed I had a lot of stuff in my hands so he helped me getting out of the car and grabbing them.

"We can finally eat these now?" He asked going back into the car and I opened the passenger seat.

"Not now! But once we get there yes we can."

"Not even one bite?" He egged on.

"Oh my gosh no! You and Aubrey are just alike."

I got in the car closing the door back.

We were now waiting on Aubrey. I don't know what he was doing he had his clothes and everything on.

Waiting a few more minutes he finally came out of the house.

He opened the door getting inside the car. Hopping in, he closed the door back starting the car.