Chapter 8

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Finally pulling up to the spot I got out of the car and headed inside seeing Chubbs, Baka, Roxx and a few others of our workers.

Chubbs saw me walking towards them. "Well look who finally decides to show up." Chubbs said.

I dapped up all my guys. "Shut up nigga I'm here."

"Why it took you so long?" Roxx questioned.

"Because the nigga was with that chick I bet." Chubbs said and they all laughed.

"Why y'all niggas on me? I don't be saying shit when you niggas be with some girls do I? Aite then."

"And we don't let that shit affect our work but you, was almost damn near 2 hours late. You serious about this girl or somethin?" Baka asked as they all wondered.

"Yes I'm serious about this girl. Now enough about me why was we all needed here? What the deal?"

"We've been selling on the streets so good. We got a nigga that works across all the borders the and he wants us to work for him and shit. I'm telling you niggas this right now we could be getting way more money than we is making right now." Baka said.

"Who is this nigga I ain't never heard of em. He stay down here?" I asked.

"He go by D in the streets, he an OG at this shit. He seeing all the shit we doing and is amazed at it."

I nodded looking at Chubbs than returning my attention back to Baka.

"We also about to meet up with dude at his club he owns around here." He says rubbing his hands together.

"So y'all niggas down for this shit or what?"

I'm always on whatever my brothers on.

"If you think we gonna get hella money from this than we getting now I'm with it." Roxx agreed.

"Bet bet what about you AG? You in or what?"

"Nigga you don't even gotta question me you already know what the deal is nigga. Let's do this shit." I dapped Baka up.

"Alright my niggas cars in the back waiting for us let's head out!"

We all walked towards the back and piled up in the car me and Roxx was sitting in the back while Baka and Chubbs were in the front.

"So you got you a girl AG? Since when?" Roxx said quietly so only I could hear.

I chuckled. "Somethin like that she a hard shell to crack but you know me I love obstacles." We both laughed.

"My boy! I mean if you really fuckin with her like that take the chances than."

My phone light up indicating I got a text.

Love 💓

I miss u already 😢