Chapter 56

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Months Later...

"I'm done drinking!" Baka said laying back into the couch with his eyes closed.

I chuckled I beat this nigga in cup pong for the 5th time tonight.

"Man this nigga is cooked." Roxx laughed making me join in. Roxx pulled his phone out taking a quick picture of him.

"Y'all need to leave him alone!" Breah said sitting next to Baka. His head was now on her shoulder and they were cuddling.

Everyone was over our house tonight. Me and Mariah wanted to have a house warming so we decided to have one today last minute.

But since everyone got here I noticed Baka and Breah hitting it off really well. They been talking together and shit nonstop.

"My bad Breah!" Roxx puts his hand up in surrender.

"Yo, where Mariah go?" I asked sitting up from the couch with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm right here. I told you I was getting my fruit punch from the kitchen." She waddled over to me with her drink in her hand. As soon she was in my reach, I grabbed her pulling her down onto my lap.

"You good love?" I whispered in her ear wrapping my arms around her.

"Yes, I just had to get my fruit punch." Mariah been loving her some fruit punch over the weeks. It something different she craves every other day. "Do you want some?"

"Nah," I chuckled rubbing her belly. "I'm good baby."

Couple minutes later Chubbs and Ari walked back into the dining room with huge smiles on both of there faces.

I smacked my lips looking at the both of them disgustingly.

"You niggas better not had been fuckin in my house man."

"Chill fam!" Chubbs laughed taking a seat across me with Ari. "She just needed help with something."

Mariah laughed covering her mouth hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"I just know it better be clean back there."

"AG relax,"

"Right, you know we wouldn't leave just left it like that," Ari said with an attitude rolling her eyes. She turned her head looking over at Baka and Breah. They were having their own little conversation. "So what's going on between you guys?"

"Nothing," Breah hurried and spoke up removing herself from Baka and he looked confused before grabbing her again and laying his head back down on her.

"Stop playing." He mumbled.

"Well excuse me!" Ari said looking taken back.

"Bae, chill out. Don't be in there business. Let them do them," Chubbs replied.