Chapter 17

Mariah | 23

"So you haven't been in contact with him at all since the first day he got there?" Ari questioned. I told her how I haven't talked to Aubrey in almost 3 days now. Nodding my head. "Correct, and I'm trying to not get pissed. I know nothing serious happened because his friends that went down there are with him posting on their IG stories and I can see Aubrey in it a little."

"So why you think he's not responding to you?" Breah imputed. "I don't know. Literally we were cool the last time we talked. But I'm not about to chase a grown ass man I was literally blowing his phone up but I'm good on that now,"

"I understand that Mariah I really do, but you did say the man went down there for business maybe he got caught up in it? he is busy." Ari wasn't getting it and it was frustrating. "That don't matter he could've said that he couldn't talk or he's busy, at least say something to her before going mia for 3 days." Breah says.

"Exactly Breah! She gets it! Now, what if y'all nigga did this? Y'all would've been pissed as hell too,"

We were all inside roosters waiting for our food to come we already ordered. Ari shrugged her shoulders sipping from her straw. I was vlogging this whole thing because once I post this I want to see other people's perspective and how they would feel in the same situation I was in. "If Jalen did that we would definitely have problems I understand you sis." Jalen was Breah's boyfriend and he played in the NBA they've been together off and on. "How are you and him by the way?"

"We're getting better. We had to take a break because it was just a lot we were dealing with but I'm glad we got over it."

"Ughh can y'all please stop talking about y'all's mans I feel left out." We both smacked our lips. "Didn't you go out on a date not too long ago?"

"Ok and? Me and him having problems as well." She says shyly. We all laughed because we all were having man problems well not Breah Anymore. The food finally came I got a 5 piece hot wing with salad on the side. Breah got a burger and Ari got a Sub. We all started digging in hardly talking because we were all hungry.

"But Mariah, seriously keep what I said in mind you may never know." Ari was vouching way too hard for Aubrey it made me wonder what does she know?

"I don't wanna hear that girl," I dipped my wing in ranch and took a bite. "How much you wanna bet on it Mariah? You know I'm always right when it comes to my senses." Breah nodded agreeing with Ari. "She's not wrong girl she is always right."

"Ok whatever I'm over this conversation."

"Oh yea Jalen is having a game against the hawks tonight do y'all wanna come?"

I started eating my salad that I had. "Sure, what time is it?"

"It starts at 7:30 but we should be getting there earlier than that."

"Ok I'll go what about you Ari?" I asked turning towards her. "Yes I'll go have nothing better to do anyways."

My phone dings on the table indicating I got a text.

                                 Davonte🫡

Friendddd!

                                                                   Yessss

Whatcha doin?

                                    I'm out w my friends wbu

Tryna spend time with u
Im bored as a motha fucka!

                                              Go spend time w your
                                            other friends😹😹