Chapter 55

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

                   Club Grand Opening Night

"Damn, you see how packed is it just for these people to come in and party?" Roxx looked through the doors seeing everyone lined up all the way to the parking lot.

Tonight was officially the grand opening for business Club Paradise.

It was just me and the guys, Mariah didn't want to come because she wanted it to be my night and I was cool with it. I haven't turnt up in a while.

But yea, my baby congratulated me this morning waking me up with some amazing head and some  amazing sex. She also had some balloons for me saying congratulations and made me breakfast. I was really blessed with her.

She was talking about me being horny but woke up on that type of timing with me.

"Yo, we should start making our way outside right now to cut the ribbon." Chubbs came walking from the back.

"Aight," we all headed outside towards the entrance of Club Paradise.

I wasn't really surprised seeing this many people. The people wanted something new and extraordinary and they got it.

We walked out the building as the security was around us. Two were in the back and the other two were in the front.

Cheers were being made when we walked outside to show our faces. I know they wanted to hurry up and party.

It was a little chilly out, but it didn't matter to me.

"Wassup ya'll? I'm thankful for you all waiting in this line just to enter this club for real. I didn't expect you all to be lining up like this."

The crowd laughed a little making me chuckle also.

"No but for real, I appreciate it. Me and my brothers worked hard to open this place up and I'm thankful that my brothers could help me. Because if it wasn't for them this wouldn't have happened. I just want you all to enjoy your time here. This place is to chill and have fun, feel me? Now... what you all been waiting for,"

I walked over to the entrance where they just tied the ribbon. Baka handed me some big ass scissors to cut.

Looking to my left, Roxx had his phone out already filming looking like a proud brother to watch me achieve this.

"Here we go..., 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

I cut through the ribbon and this place was finally and officially open.

The bouncers started to check people in getting their ID's before letting them inside.

We walked back into the building heading to our vip area.

"Everyone come get a shot." Roxx passes a shot glass to all of us filled with Don Julio. "Cheers to us, I love y'all man."

I took my shot before clearing my throat out. That shit kinda burned.