Chapter 44

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

"Officer what's the problem here?" I got out my car that was parked on the side of the road.

Looking to my left I see Baka with cuffs on sitting on the curb.

Now seeing the officer with a clear view it was Hondo. The nigga my mom was fucking with.

He looked up from his car smiling. "What's up Aubrey? He's one of your boys?" He closes the car door looking at me.

"Yea this my brother, why you got him in cuffs?"

"Well your 'brother' was speeding and I pulled him over. He also wasn't complying so I began to search his car and I found an unregistered gun with a bag of coke in his pocket."

"I understand he was speeding, but you didn't need to search his car if you only pulled him over because of the speeding."

"My rules, my way." He walks over to Baka on the curb pulling him up.

But why did he have a bag of coke in his pockets? That's what's getting to me. None of us travel with any drugs in our whip.

"Alright come on," I pulled some money from my pockets. "How much you want to let him off?"

"I don't want anything."

My eyes grew bigger as I see him walking Baka to the car but they stopped once I saw he was taking the cuffs off.

"I'm gonna let him go just because I don't want to tell your mom who I had to arrest today or who I saw."

"Appreciate Hondo,"

"But! If I was any other cop they would've taken him straight in. I'm gonna give him his stuff back because I don't want to do any paperwork. Y'all get out of here though."

I thanked him again because he didn't have to do that. Real nigga.

Me and Baka was in the car and he still haven't said a word since.

Starting my car, I had to wait until Hondo left so I could pull off after.

Hondo was finally pulled off and I did the same now driving on the road.

"What the fuck Baka?" I finally spit out looking at him and turning my attention back to the road. "Unregistered gun? Nigga you literally have license to carry and the coke in your pocket what the hell is that about bro?"

What was my boy going through where he couldn't tell me or the rest of us?

"It don't matter anymore, it's over." He finally spoke up for the first time.

"The fuck you mean it don't matter huh? You forgot you called me to come and help you?" Baka, your my brother fam. I care about you and your wellbeing."

I was driving around and I didn't even know where we were going. He never told me.

Deciding to just park in a random parking lot so we could talk.