Chapter 23

Aubrey | 28

We were finally back home after an 15 hour flight. It was currently 3:15 in the afternoon In Atlanta. I dropped Mariah off because I needed to look at this building me and the guys are purchasing to put more supplies there.

I was cruising down the street in my 2 door Mercedes Benz. I made this purchase before I went to Cape Town and it was done when I came back lucky me. Of course I had them black out the whole car like my other one.

Clearing from my thoughts the music in the background stops and my ringtone starts to make noise. I looked at the screen seeing who was calling and it was Baka.

"Yo fam, where you at? We already here." His voice beamed through the car speakers.

I shook my head. These niggas landed an hour behind us. I told them what happened on what went down and they were cool paying for a flight.

"Nigga did y'all even wash y'all asses?" Because their ain't no way they got there before me.

"Duh nigga just hurry up we all waiting for you to see if you fuckin with it or not."

"Aite nigga I'm almost there anyway,"

"Bet." He ended the call.

I turned right on this long block seeing a few kids I knew outside on bikes. I pulled over and the kids were looking suspicious and scared like which made me laugh a little I finally rolled my window down and their suspiciousness turns into  smiles.

"Yo Drizzy you can't be pulling up on us like that!" Landon says moving closer to my car. The other 2 followed behind him.

"Man Landon you wasn't going to do anything anyways. How y'all been? Haven't seen you youngins since I cut y'all's hair."

"We've been chilling! Schools out now so we on the block." They other kid named DaeDae says.

These kids were 14 going into the 9th grade talking like this. "Y'all know you not supposed to be out here and specifically on this block. And Marcus wassup man! You can't say hi?"

Marcus was 9 years old making him the youngest and shy one of the group. I always try to make conversation with him so he could break out his shell.

Marcus shrugged his shoulders doing a little wave before responding. "Wassup," His little voice lets out.

"Nothing much. I gotta take y'all kids somewhere fun. I don't like you niggas on this block."

The reason I didn't like them on this block was because a lot of shit always happens here and they definitely don't need to be around that.

"Can we go to the new arcade that just opened!?" Marcus was the first one with an idea which surprised me.

"No Marcus that's for little kids we not little!" DaeDae replies making Marcus close his mouth and look down.

"Man DaeDae Shutup up and Marcus you good since he wanna talk shit we going to the arcade."

DaeDae smacks his lips catching a attitude.

"Or you don't gotta go. It's that simple."

"Fine,"

"I don't know why he trippin it's going to be fun games." Landon chips in and I agreed with him.

"Aye but," I dig into my pockets pulling out $900 so they all could split it up into everyone getting $300. "I gotta slide but here," Giving all of them the money. "Put that in your pocket don't be flashing it around niggas."

"Oh snap thanks Drizzy!" They all said in union.

"It's nothing, y'all still got my number right?" They nodded. "Ok, ask ya moms if she's cool with me taking y'all to the arcade and text me back on what she says."