Chapter 29

Aubrey | 28

Finally, I pulled into my driveway. The time was currently 2:25 A.M.

I don't understand how this kid was just out so late at this time with some way older niggas. Getting out the car grabbing my duffel bag and DaeDae follows with his hands in his pockets looking down.

I was gonna take him home but he lives far all the way on the east side and I really don't want to take that trip. I'm tired as fuck, been everywhere today.

I unlocked the front door letting him walk inside first before following and locking the door back.

"You've been here before, stop acting weird." I told him. He acted like he was scared to walk, he was just standing in one place looking around.

DaeDae walked towards my living room and I made my way to my bedroom seeing Mariah wrapped around the comforter with her pretty self.

Putting my bag down I walked over to her side trying to wake her up with my kisses I was giving her.

"Wake up for me love, I missed you."

She was turning back and forth on the bed trying to move away from me and I just chuckled.

"Whaaa," She let's our a groan with her eyes still closed and head smushed into the pillow.

"You heard me women get up," Smacking her left ass cheek making her screech.

Mariah became in a awe before looking at me as I just grinned at her and she mugged me before turning back around on the bed.

"Really Mariah? C'mon you can go back to sleep later just give me some lovin'" I jumped on the bed smuggling her with a hug.

"Aubreyyy you are to heavy get off me!" She yelped out.

"Well hug me back! You ain't miss me?" She finally gives in hugging me and rubbing my back. "Gimmie a kiss love,"

We made out for a few. It was about to head to another part but I forgot I brought this nigga DaeDae with me. Patting her thigh to let me up.

"You woke me up and scared now?" I hear Mariah say as I got out the bed going to my drawer getting some clothes for DaeDae to wear.

"You funny, but nah. DaeDae here."

"What? Since when?" She jumped out the bed putting clothes on.

Yea Mariah sleeps naked.

"As soon as I got here. I stopped at the corner store and the kid was with some niggas chillin outside the store so, I made the nigga come with me."

I switched out of my outfit I had on today and put on some basketball shorts.

"He's still not listening huh?"

I shook my head. "Nope,"

"Does his mom know?" Mariah asked getting on her phone.

"I don't even know, but that's what I'm about to ask. I didn't feel like taking him all the way home since I was already close to the crib."

"Love, can you put my durag on for me please?" I grabbed my durag off the dresser walking over to her.

She mumbled a ok and put her phone down. I got down closer to her height just so she could do it properly.

It took a few seconds before she tied it on my head and it was perfect. I got up from the bed grabbing the clothes I just got out for him.

"Alright I'm finna give him these clothes and talk to him,"

"Ok Aubs, I'll be out there I just need to use the restroom."