Chapter 42

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

Opening my eyes, I hurtled up sweating, remembering the events that played in my head while I was sleep.

Thank god that was just a dream. That shit felt like real life.

I really thought that shit was real. I would never cheat on Mariah, I love her too much. I'm gonna actually cut Jayda off for real now because that dream I just had, I don't want to ever experience that.

I just need to get some my shit together and be the first one to reach out. I shouldn't have stopped talking to her. That was weak of me.

Remembering the actual events that went down yesterday when Roxx was talking some sense into me and I wasn't listening but now I see what he's talking about. I understand now.

I also remember killing that nigga Davonte. I was really on one yesterday.

Knowing my boys, they got that shit covered for me.

Grabbing my phone off my dresser I unlocked it going to messages to text Mariah.

Love💓

Goodmorning love,
meet me for breakfast?

Wow look who decided
to reach out. No!

My bad baby. Please
I apologize and I need to see you.

Fine. After I drop
DaeDae off at school.

Okay🩵 tell him I said
have a good day.

Okay. Where are we
meeting?

I can pick u up?

Um no thanks. I rather
just meet u there.

Oh ok. Let's meet
at Bob Evans near u?

Okay.

Can't wait to see your
beautiful face.😻

Getting off my phone I hurried and hopped in the shower. I had a big grin on my face. I need to make things right with Mariah and DaeDae.

To be honest, I thought she wouldn't even text me back but she did and I was thankful.

I was in the shower for like 20 minutes before I hopped out and brushed my teeth. After I was done I used the towel to dry off my whole body.

Good thing I brought my clothes and lotion in the bathroom so I can just get ready in here. My bathroom had enough room to change in.