crazy in love

crazy in love

———

Scarlett flew out to New York to co host SNL. She was already nervous about meeting new people, but that was until she was introduced to Colin Jost. Host and director. "Hey, I'm Colin." He introduced himself. "I can understand how all of this can be hard to take in but I have seen a lot of your projects and I most definitely think you can handle it."

Scarlett felt at ease around Colin. It was a strange sensation. He shown her around the building and told her about the sketches they will be performing in the next show. He really made her feel at ease. Which didn't really make Liam feel very confident when she called him to tell him all about it.

"It's amazing Liam. I thought I was going to be super nervous but Colin made the whole experience amazing." She told him. Liam was thankful she couldn't really see his face right now as he faked a happy tone as she rambled on about this new man.

Even when she returned home after the show. Liam kept a close eye on Scarlet.
Watching as she kept laughing and smiling at her phone whenever it went off. It wasn't until it had been a week of her ignoring him that he decided to
call her out on it.

"Who are you even texting?" He asked her. "seriously. You barely even talk to me anymore."

"We don't talk Liam. We fuck and that's it." She growled at him. Placing her phone in her pocket.

"there is nothing more than that because you are a scared little boy who is scared of commitment."

"l am not scared." He laughed as Scarlett glared at him.

"Then why don't we make it official.
Actually go on dates." She challenged him. He growled as he pushed her up
against the wall.

"You know I am not ready for
that." He told her. "my image."

"Oh yeah. Your bad boy image. Can't ruin that by having all of those screaming girls think you have fell in love and settled down." She challenged him.

He sighed before he spoke.
"You know you're important to me." He whispered softly as he brushed the hair from her face.

"l just wish I was the most important person in your life." Scarlett told him sadly.

He leaned in and kissed her softy. The kiss soon becoming heated as the two battled for dominance. Liam clearly
having the upper hand as his knee came into contact with her core. The text that had just come through her phone
completely forgotten about as the two continued to kiss completely forgotten about as the two continued to kiss hungrily before clothes were discarded as they made their way to the bedroom.

The jealousy only got worse as Scarlett got more texts from him. The texts turning into calls. Liam was furious.
Jealousy was running through his veins. The woman he well, he only knew that he cared about her, was slowly slipping
from his grasp, and there wasn't really much he could do about it.

-

thanks to GingerNinja93