fall with me

fall with me

-------------------

Today, October 30 marks Liam's 29th birthday. He had planned to spend the day alone in the studio with his electric guitar and drums. Liam loved creating random music and he had a deep passion for it. He had set everything up, turned the volume way up, and closed his eyes to get lost in the music.

Meanwhile, Lizzie had called Liam's bandmates, Alexis, Harry, Daniel, and Monroe, asking them to come together to surprise Liam for his birthday. She knew how much Liam loved surprises and wanted to make this one extra special. She also invited all of Liam's family and friends, who were far away from the studio and waiting eagerly for the surprise party to begin.

It was 12:09 in the afternoon to be exact. Monroe and Lizzie went all the way to a local decoration store to buy whatever they need. Lizzie and Monroe has the closest connection compared to Liam's other bandmates. As they entered the store, they were instantly met by a bright atmosphere that awaits them.

"How about this?" Monroe points out a few party poppers that catches Lizzie's attention. "This would be good."

"How many though?" Monroe asked. "I don't know, like 12?" Monroe's eyes widened.

"You're paying, that's final." Lizzie rolled her eyes at Monroe who's lips were forming a sly smile.

Alexis, and the others were back at home cooking dishes. Lizzie told them not to burn the house down, but we don't can't promise, can't we?

"Is that all?" Lizzie asked as she placed the last things in the cart. "Yes."

"This is a lot. But i'm still curious on who's paying?" Monroe looked at the filled cart. "We can split, if you want to." Lizzie said as Monroe nodded.

They made their way to the checkout counter

As Liam was engrossed in his music, he didn't notice that time was flying by. When he looked at his watch, he realized that it was already late evening. He decided that it was time to wrap up his music and call it a day. He picked up his guitar and headed towards the door.

As he slowly unbolted the door, the noise of the loud music he had been playing filled the hallway. But as soon as Liam opened the door, something unexpected happened. People from all over family, friends, started screaming and shouting, calling out, "Surprise, Liam, Happy Birthday!"

Noticing the screaming, Liam was initially taken aback. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening. He looked around and saw all of his loved ones, smiling and clapping. Liam's eyes lit up in excitement and surprise. He was overjoyed to see all of his closest people gathered in one place, especially for him.

Lizzie ran over to Liam and hugged him tightly. "I wanted to give you a surprise party and invite all your friends and family who couldn't be here with you on your special day, Liam," Lizzie said, beaming.

Liam couldn't believe what was happening. He was still trying to come to terms with the surprise of having such an extravagant celebration. "This is amazing. I would have never expected this," Liam said, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "Thank you so much."

Liam hugged everyone he loved, and everyone wished him a happy birthday. There were balloons, birthday cakes, and a lot of laughter in the room. There were also presents at his feet, which Liam couldn't wait to open.

"Dad. Didn't expect you here." He embraced his father in a longing hug.

"How has work been treating you bud?" Philip asked, carresing his back.

"Great. We're working on another concert." He informed his father proudly. Even if Liam didn't wanna follow Philip's footsteps as a badminton player, he still respected what he wanted to be. He understanded that people also have to maintain indivuality in every bond.

Liam then approached Kayden, his sister in law, also the mother of Max and Emma. She was also the wife to Liam's late brother, Andrew. "Hey guys!"

"Hi Liam! Happy birthday." Kayden embraced Liam, followed by the kids. "You know, you really remind me of Andrew. You guys look alike." Kayden smiled.

"I know you miss him as much as i do. Glad you made it, Kay."

Liam carried Emma and looked at Kayden for the permission to go around with her daughter. Kayden nodded at him before engaging into a conversation with one of the siblings.

Liam ran to Lizzie with Emma in his arms. Lizzie noticed Liam approaching her, so she smiled and held her hand out for Emma to crawl into.

"How have you been, Ems?" Lizzie asked at the younger lad.

"It's been good, Aunt Lizzie!"

Everyone enjoyed themselves, chatting, and catching up. Liam was delighted to be reunited with his family members whom he hadn't seen for a long time. As the night went on, the guests started to dwindle, but Liam's closest friends stayed behind to spend some more time with him.

The apartment that was once filled with loud music was now filled with laughter and joy. Liam was thrilled that he'd been able to spend his special day surrounded by his loved ones.

Eventually, at some point in the night, Lizzie pulled everyone aside to give Liam his birthday present: a heartfelt video compilation of memories from his childhood, which brought tears to his eyes. It was the perfect end to an incredible day.

Liam knew that this was going to be a birthday celebration that he would never forget. He was grateful for his friends and family who had gone out of their way to make him feel special. As the night came to an end, Liam felt incredibly happy and blessed to have such wonderful people in his life.

It didn't matter how long Liam had spent in the studio alone, or how random his music might have been: making music had brought him happiness and had allowed him to have countless experiences and meet the most incredible people. Nevertheless, the surprise party that Lizzie had thrown for him would always be one of Liam's favorite birthday memories.